September 1, 2014

Sneak Peek: Gene Simmons & Shannon Tweed's Wedding Special

by Chris Harnick, posted Oct 17th 2011 10:20AM
Gene Simmons WeddingThey actually did it: Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed have officially tied the knot. Naturally, the cameras for 'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' were there to capture it all.

The couple's nuptials will be celebrated in true reality-show fashion with a two-night special. The fun begins on Mon., Oct. 17 from 9-11PM on A&E. It continues Tues., Oct. 18 with another two hours starting at 9PM and a post-wedding interview at 11PM.

Look for the special to include everything from the wedding planning to the walk down the aisle. AOL TV has a special sneak peek of the TV event below.

richsodakan

SODAKAN
Been a KISS fan since my younger years and love FAMILY JEWELS. Gene adores his mother, his now wife and children. Other than his mother-he never totally figured out how to honor them until now. This is a wonderful family-It is HARD to raise smart respectful honest hard working grounded children in any part of the country. Nick and Sophie are young people to be very proud of and Nick has far more emotionally mature and insight about relationships and integrity than his father. In a world of 3-4-5 marriages with children present at various weddings of their parents to multiple partners-this wedding was a joy. It was truly a Family Wedding, consecrating the past 28 years and these children and blessing the future as they all go forward together. Beautiful Bride girlfriend!! Your children clearly cherish you and I believe their father-your new husband-does too. Blessings

October 23 2011 at 7:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Glenda

Iam so happy for this family. Great Husband, Father, Great Wife and 2 great kids..one Beautiful family.

October 20 2011 at 11:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ANGELOCOOL

THIS GUY WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH A HAIRCUT , ANYWAY GOOD LUCK ,

October 20 2011 at 9:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susie Porter

I am Kiss fan from way back, little younger than Shannon, I think she was one of the most beautiful Brides I have ever seen, with a personailty to match, Kudos to the kids for having their Moms back on this one, she deserves every bit of happiness she has now and more.True love stood the test of time, good luck Gene, you already are one of the luckiest men on earth. Be happy and thanks for a fantastic show. Now all your family values are true.. God Bless you and your family. "p.s. I love your Mom" :)

October 20 2011 at 8:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
grandmothercook

This Wedding Was True Honesty!!!!!! True Thumbs Up.

October 20 2011 at 6:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
grandmothercook

This Wedding Was Real True Honesty!!!!!!! True Thumbs Up

October 20 2011 at 6:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
roxanemcc

I love this show. I'm happy and surprised they got married after all these years. The family is unique; I love Shannon, her sister, the kids, and especially, Gene. I was kind of a Kiss fan, but I really love watching their lifestyle, their house, and seeing them all do "normal" things.

October 20 2011 at 3:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

I personally think that if you don't watch the show and know nothing about this, then maybe refrain from rude comments.

October 19 2011 at 11:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

What a beautiful wedding. I am so happy for them. It's about time. I love this show and have watched it for years. The family is really a great family. I love the kids and wow they sang very well! Shannon was absolutely beautiful and her dress was gorgeous! Gene looked pretty good too. I do wish he'd do something about that hair, but oh well....lol I think I shed a tear or two watching this wedding.

October 19 2011 at 11:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anna

Gene looks like he was embalmed.

October 19 2011 at 7:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply