October 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Hilary Duff Talks Losing Her Tooth Right Before Her Wedding on 'Chelsea Lately' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 18th 2011 4:45AM
Hilary Duff, 'Chelsea Lately'Weddings are notorious for crazy stories. After all, on a day that's usually so meticulously planned to the finest detail, it's inevitable that things will go awry. But perhaps not so crazy as what Hilary Duff talked about on 'Chelsea Lately' (Weeknights, 11PM ET on E!).

She lost a tooth on her wedding day. And not from infection or some violent physical calamity, but from something that would seem completely harmless.

"I'm just chowing down on a bagel," she said. "And I like spit my tooth out in my hand." The bagel was apparently fresh, soft and uncooked.

"Remind me not to get bagels there," Chelsea Handler said.

pr1ncessslaya

Her teeth aren't real!! she paid to get new teeth...so...I guess they weren't stuck in there very well. Boo Hoo I'm sure it didn't hurt at all and she can just buy another one

October 19 2011 at 1:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
badjwlr

Are you sure it wasn't from her hockey player husband knocking her into the headboards?

October 18 2011 at 1:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
twodomer

The real news is "Look how fat Hillary is!' Is she pregnant or what? Living on 50 bagels a day? Come on, girl, you used to be cute. What happened to you?!

October 18 2011 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to twodomer's comment
-MONICA-

she is pregnant

October 18 2011 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lisa

Are you kidding me? Who cares? She is a has been like her sister. Has no talent...go back to Texas where you belong.

October 18 2011 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hattie54

Which tooth?The $$ front veneers? LOL

October 18 2011 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vlbassett

P.S. Hillary, girlfriend, Pulleeze tell the brand of bagels. and how do you lose a tooth on a bagel that was '' Fresh, Soft, and uncooked?" (now i reallly am laughing; apparrently she was chewing a '' fresh, soft uncooked bagel '' --- lol, how do you lose a toooth chewing on what sounds like you were chewing on bagel DOUGH.
LOLOL

October 18 2011 at 12:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vlbassett

uh...she losta tooth, ( during which there is no mention of pain ). insteada ''uh'', make that ''duh''.

this just proves the saying '' any attention is better than no attention ''. tho i think This 'sttention' backfired on her. LOL

October 18 2011 at 12:41 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Bonnie

OMG...she lost a tooth!!?? HORROR! Oh the pain that poor, pampered celebrity must have endured! Thank you AOL for bringing us this really important and informative news story!

And to "Blessed be"...why yes, yes I do like to complain and if you don't like other people's complaints then you don't have to read the comments.

October 18 2011 at 12:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blessed be

My mother always taught me If I couldnt say something nice dont say anything at all. People please if you dont like what is being posted as news.. DONT READ IT> All you complaining isnt doing any good. Why read it when your not going to enjoy it? Unless of course you just like to complain.

October 18 2011 at 12:22 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
hockeyfan39

Oh for *****'s sake! Losing a tooth? Really? Got news for ya Duff, that ain't ****...

October 18 2011 at 12:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply