October 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Rob Kardashian Insists He Doesn't Care About Reality TV Fame (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Oct 18th 2011 2:30PM
Rob Kardashian insists he doesn't care about reality TV fame. "I'm not like my sisters, I'm different, I'm just not out there, I'm a homebody," he told 'Good Day L.A.' (weekdays, 7AM PT on Fox). But yet, after being born into reality TV royalty, he's chosen to pull double-duty on 'Dancing With the Stars.'

Rob remains conflicted about his newfound 'Dancing' fame. When Jillian Barberie pointed out that his whole life is now camera, he replied, "I know, I hate all that ... I wish the cameras weren't there, I'd do better." He's also eschewing traditional 'Dancing' norms by shooting down rumors that he's dating his partner Cheryl Burke. "No, I keep it strictly ... I just want her to teach me to do well," he said, before both Barberie and Steve Edwards finished his thought with the phrase "strictly ballroom!"

As for what's going to happen on tonight's elimination episode, Rob couldn't predict. "I don't want to say anything, 'cuz I could be going home ... the last two weeks some contenders have been going home," he said.

hardlink

I think Dancing With The Stars is the most lousy show l have seen on TV. compitition. It's all fixed. First of all those Judges should never be seatted side by side. It should have been one in each side of the dance floor. They shouldn't be able to talk or seeing what each other's writing down. They arrange between each other te scores. Ballroom dancing judges or any kind of judges should NEVER seat together. I have been a ballroom dancer for over 40 years, and l did compete in more than a few competitions (regional only) I am old. I am not jelous of that Dancing With The Stars. But It is a all fixed show. That older judge should know that. Not that Bruno neither Carrie Ann, of course, they know nothing about ballroom dancing. It's not fair for the dancers neither for the viewers.

October 25 2011 at 1:41 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
CHANCE ELIJAH

rob is lying,he loves the attention. thats how his sorry butt gets females. hes a do nothing,nasty looking,need a shave and bath looking troll. dwts is the only thing he did for himself in his life,and thats sad

October 19 2011 at 7:40 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to CHANCE ELIJAH's comment
cadi50xlr

Funny you would say that when you're totally wrong about it. If you seen the show, you would know that Rob is the only Kardashian who you don't see as much. He tries to avoid the camera as much as possible. He's the more quiet, laid back type. The only real one on the show. It may be the only reason why people know him, but it's not his fault, its his money hungry family.

October 24 2011 at 9:23 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bankerbiker81

Dear Ace Frehley
You have a daughter named Frankie and two gransons, named Riley and Two B's

October 19 2011 at 1:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bankerbiker81

My wife, cheyenne danced naked with Ace Frehley. she was kicked off the Kiss Tour Bus, one year later and was with child, baby named frankie

October 19 2011 at 1:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
davz4u

If thats true he would be the only nonmedia ***** in his family. Maybe he was left by gypsies.

October 19 2011 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mermaidcoves

CAN THESE TACKY, MATERIALISTIC, USELESS PEOPLE GO AWAY, ALREADY! Why does the media cover them????

October 19 2011 at 1:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
robaby424

If everyone would just stop watching these skanks then the world would be a better place. They are all nasty, hateful and obnoxious. No role model there.

October 19 2011 at 1:30 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
silkysoftredhead

The Kardashians are a big waste of money and tv time ....if one remembers correctly he was OJ's spokes person before the super team.....I think the only real Kardashian is Rob whose misfortune was being part of that family.

October 19 2011 at 1:26 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
georgessc

And we don't care what he feels either, and that goes for the rest of the Karcrashians .

October 19 2011 at 1:21 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
fivehiers

yeah sure..... and neither do your sisters.... cancel the show.... please

October 19 2011 at 1:05 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply