September 1, 2014

TLC's 'Long Island Medium' Encounters a Determined Ghost (VIDEO)

by Maggie Furlong, posted Oct 23rd 2011 10:30AM
Theresa Caputo, 'Long Island Medium'Supernatural fans will love this. There's a new episode of 'Long Island Medium' this week (Sun., Oct. 23, 10PM ET on TLC) and, once again, psychic medium Theresa Caputo is "in a freaking pickle," as she puts it.

Theresa uses her unique powers to help people connect with their deceased loved ones in hopes of giving them -- and the ghosts they're communicating with -- some closure.

In tonight's episode, titled 'He Came With You,' a simple "house cleansing" call turns a bit tricky for Theresa when the homeowner's father gives her a message to deliver ... the only catch here, of course, is that he's deceased. Take a look ...

Tell us: Do you watch?

teresa.burger

I enjoy watching you talk to spirit, your fabulous...

May 07 2012 at 2:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dianne McPhersonYopp

I love your show and would love to meet you.I have had a hard time since I loss some of my family
members I still have a wonderful husband and twin grandchildren.I want you to know when I watch
your show I feel like you are a old friend.I really do hope you stay on the old tube.LOL Take care
and keep up the good work.

October 30 2011 at 7:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sally Richardson

I love her show! I read that she has a two year waiting list. That's great for her! But I feel bad for people having to wait that long.
I recommend Justin Terry. Even though he is young he is an amazing psychic medium. I have had phone readings by him and I swear by him. He is an angel that has proven there is an afterlife and has connected me with loved ones in spirt and answers any questions I have about anything. Here is his website:
www.justinterrymedium.com

October 27 2011 at 3:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lois Sullivan Demari

I love this show. It is comforting to know that your loved ones never leave you and someday you will be reunited. Itis said to me that some people are so close minded. They are missing out.

October 23 2011 at 1:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lthrnck68

This is a prime example of another waste of time, useless reality show. They should ban all reality shows from TV and force all TV executives to come up with actual entertainment.

October 23 2011 at 10:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply