April 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Caroline Insists Teresa Was Never Her Friend on 'Housewives' Reunion (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 24th 2011 6:45AM
Caroline Manzo, 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'It was another hour of reunion-time fun with most of the cast of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' (Sun., 10PM ET on Bravo). We still don't know why Jacqueline Laurita wasn't there, other than that it happened during filming for next season. But we do know that Caroline Manzo is sad about that.

She's not, however, sad about the seeming collapse of her friendship with Teresa Giudice. She's emotional about family, who are there for you no matter what, and she's emotional about whatever went down with Jacqueline, but now she's decided Teresa was never even her friend.

"After 10 years?" Teresa smirked. "You're funny, I'm not gonna lie."

Caroline couldn't even look her in the face, but insisted that they were acquaintances, and that's all. Are you buying that, because we're not? We just think she's still hurt because someone who can't even string a sentence together on a regular basis just published a book.

mscarmell

I like this remark posted earlier...

atlsport01
SHAME ON BRAVO AND ANDY! Andy does not have the "411" otherwise he would realize that there is no difference in the slurs he accuses Theresa's husband of and Bravo going to extra lengths to point out the lack of education and ignorance of Theresa. We could all hear her say Distant...but was it necessary to give captions and also to call her out on everything she said that was ignorant or incorrect? CLEARLY, she IS uneducated and simple minded. By making fun of her the way they did, only makes BRAVO NETWORK A BULLY..shame on THEM.
I am amazed at how all this talk about Bullying really does not go the core of people that try to stand on it.

Furthermore, Caroline was a thug in the first season with her "Don't mess with my family" statements. Then, she realizes how ridiculous she looked and tried to change on the second and other seasons. However, her core personality shows through and has nobody fooled. She too, is uneducated in many ways but I will give her credit for attempting a change...to the extent of her level of sincerity.

Bored of Bravo Housewives shows....they all do the same thing...one comes out with: fashion line, song, something related to food ( cookbooks, drinks) poor attempts at real charity events (shameful in and of itself) a ridiculous vacation somewhere. Blah Blah Blah. Same ole thing, different accent and delivery.
BRAVO...CHECK PLEASE! On to A&E and other networks...

October 24 2011 at 5:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
pet

I would like to know why andy didn't go after caroline about the trouble her husband is having ? he asked one question and she gave a wishy washy answer and he moved on to one again letting that witch caroline attack Teresa. As far as jacqueline is concerned she created that daughter and now is paying for it

October 24 2011 at 4:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
cindylouwho718

This show is an insult to housewives who live in New Jersey just as Jersey Shore is to young people Joe Guidice epitomizes the insulting word "gomba". He can't seem to utter one sentence without using the "F" word and Joe Gorga isn't much better. Unfortunately, the women also seem to let that word when they're in a temper which makes all the negatives attributed to New Jerseyites appear to be accurate.
Caroline meant that though she acted like a friend to Teresa she finally recognized that the relationship was not that of real friends, but Teresa doesn't have the intelligence to understand the nuance of Caroline's statement.
In addition, Teresa's putdowns of her family and friends in her cookbook sounded like "one upsmanship" the last refuge of a jealous person. So-called jokes at another's expense are the mark of a competitive, jealous individual.
The nicest woman on the show was Jacqueline and retiring from the fourth season was a wise decision. Her bratty daughter is causing her enough mental anguish, she doesn't need to endure it during the filming of this RV show. My one suggestion for Jacqueline would be to show Ashley the door. Let her fall on her face and that might cure her of her fresh mouth and winey, poor me attitude.

October 24 2011 at 2:48 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ladder143

Stop already your family has MOB money and we all know it.

October 24 2011 at 2:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Betty Ann

Phony Carolyn. Every other word out of her mouth is "family" but it turns out she is not on speaking terms with her sister Dina and two of her other siblings.
It took me a couple of years to see this but the real villain is Andy Cohen. Don't know if it;s on a conscious or unconscious level, but he works at bringing out the worst in women.

October 24 2011 at 2:33 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Joan

Andy should get another job, he does a poor job of hosting.

October 24 2011 at 2:19 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Joan

Caroline is the most 2 faced bitch on this show.. She has done nothing but dictate to everyone thinking she is the best thing on that show.. Teresa has serious issues herself as well as Melissa.. Jacqueline has no backbone.The only one on this show with class is Kathy.

October 24 2011 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Toughnana

This show is the biggest joke. It has given Italian Americans a bad name and the laughing stock of America. The uneducated Joe Gorga and Joe Guidice with these and those and improper grammar makes me want to cringe. I do not care how much money they have. Money cannot buy class and the whole group have no class. Caroline included. My Mothers maiden name was Manzo and from herein I am embarrased to say it.

Please Bravo get a group of ladies that at least appear to have class. Melissa, the biggest joke of the season. She cannotsing. Her husband is a dirty little man wanted sex all the time. Joe Guidice is ignorant and a egotistical nothing who is living off Theresa. Theresa has turned out pathetic and almost sorrowful.

Theresa should be pitied nd not ridiculed by her majesty Caroline. Who thinks she is superior to all of them and she is the worst .Caroline bad-mouths them all and writhers out of the conversation like a snake.

Jacqueline appears to be weak but don't misjudge her she is the worst of them all with her backstabbing.

Kathy is another story. I won't go into that one.

Dina Manzo was the smartest of them all to distant herself from Caroline and all of them.

Bravo get a grip change yor cast.

October 24 2011 at 2:08 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
christinaa1301

Teresa makes me sick to my stomach.....wouldn't try or buy a recipe of hers. I am Italian and I have to quite honestly say I am a better cook than she will EVER be......Good for Caroline....I am glad she said what she said to Teresa...
Teresa is a Mess and I will never watch this trash again....And I like Melissa and Kathy...at least they have Class.
Teresa needs to take lessons from her cousin and sister-in-law.

And tell her to get some ENGLISH speaking lessons....just shows how ignorant SHE REALLY IS........11 million dollars in debts... who the hell do they think they are. They should have been put in JAIL......

October 24 2011 at 2:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Churby

I don't even watch this anymore since Danielle got booted.

She was the only pretty one. I can not devote an hour of my time to fat, ugly women.

October 24 2011 at 2:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Churby's comment
Cathy

since you don't watch anymore..hard to believe your comment...as far as pretty...please get your eyes checked or TV fixed!

October 24 2011 at 2:11 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply