October 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kendra Wilkinson Wants Her Mom to Sometimes Just Say She's Proud of Her (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 24th 2011 7:00AM
'Kendra'Hank Baskett summed it up pretty well on 'Kendra' (Sun., 11PM ET on E!) when he was talking about the relationship between his wife Kendra Wilkinson and her mother Patti.

"It's like two bulls head-butting," he explained. "They're gonna keep going at each other until one gives in."

Ever since Kendra's days on 'The Girls Next Door,' we've seen how strong-willed both she and her mother are. Her mother lets her lead her own life and make her own decision, but she doesn't hold back with her opinions, and Kendra is just as forthcoming.

"There were some times that I wish you could just smile and say, 'I'm so proud of my daughter,'" Kendra said to her mother.

"Well, of course," Patti replied, which could be taken two ways. Of course I'm proud of you, or of course you wish that ... but you're not likely to get it.

grawtown

proud of a *****????

October 25 2011 at 6:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kkk

Or is this woman just making millions off of the backs of all the foolish 9-5 ers slaving all day long, then watching her crap on tv after work? The question should be "Who is the Bigger Fool?"

October 25 2011 at 12:08 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
gerbersmail

Be proud of what? Tramps and golddiggers are a dime a dozen!

October 24 2011 at 11:38 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
kkk

I don't mean to be rude or belittle this piece of trash, but she has not worked hard for anything in her entire life. It all has fallen into her lap because she was pretty and gave se* to an old man.
So what exactly is there to be proud of? Does this person have any talents or skills to speak of other than pimping herself out to the highest bidder and acting a fool?

October 24 2011 at 11:23 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
mahafakir

I'm proud of the Mother of Kendra Wilkinson. Kendra should do some thing so that her mother should be proud of her. Kendra does not do any thing that would make any human proud of her let alone her mother. Look her mother did her job. She made her so beautiful. I mean who would say Kendra is mot beautiful? what Does Kendra do? She is at the throat of her mother. She says I wish "my mother were proud of me" Why does not she ask her mother "Mommy dearest what can I do to make you proud of me and then do exactly that instead of having her hubby talk about it on Internet. I'm really sorry I've to read about it on Internet and Comment on it.

October 24 2011 at 8:55 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ricardoesp1

WHY WOULD A MOTHER BE PROUD OF A SLUT?

October 24 2011 at 7:52 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
jktravery

Kendra I think your an amazing person and what a great adult you've turned out to be. Your mom will come around. We know how much she loves you and we moms can be very stubborn. I wish for you and Hank and little Hank too the very best in life and Hank I wish you the best for your football career. I miss seeing you on the field. Your home is turning out beautiful can't wait to see the finished work. Keep making the good choices that your doing. It's working for you. Love friends in Temecula Ca.

October 24 2011 at 6:37 PM Report abuse -5 rate up rate down Reply
gailgrprns3

OK Kendra...Were all so proud of you in the way you give out and show your naked body, and open up to anyone with the right price.....Were all so proud of your Hi-Maintnance, spoiled, do-nothing lifesyle.....Were all so proud of you haveing no self dignity or morals.....We are all so proud of you.

October 24 2011 at 4:28 PM Report abuse +7 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to gailgrprns3's comment
mahafakir

Is her naked Body what Kendra wants her mother to be proud off. May be her mother is ashamed that Kendra is showing her naked body around to make a living. I knew a girl who wanted to be an actress. But the part she was getting required her to take her clothes off. She won't do it and never became an actress. Look at Kendra. Every body us talking about her naked body on Internet. I saw a video by Kendra on You Tube. She milks cows to show how good she is. This Kendra shows her naked body to show how good she is. I do not really know if Kendra Wilkinson shows her naked body to make a living. If she does she can't expect her mom to be proud of her. If I were her father I'd be ashamed of her..

October 24 2011 at 9:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
diabmang

I think those of you who are being so judgmental are also missing the point here. What child doesn't want to hear that his/her parents are proud of him/her? Even though we all make mistakes, we want to hear those words.

October 24 2011 at 4:15 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
hi bev

Kendra should ask herself what has she done for her Mother to be proud of

October 24 2011 at 4:12 PM Report abuse +9 rate up rate down Reply