September 19, 2014

CBS Orders Full Seasons of 'Unforgettable,' 'Person of Interest'

by Chris Harnick, posted Oct 25th 2011 4:00PM
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Unforgettable, Person of Interest'Unforgettable' and 'Person of Interest' are here to stay. CBS has ordered full seasons of the two freshman dramas.

Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh star in 'Unforgettable,' the Tuesday night procedural about a detective who has hyperthymesia, the ability to remember everything she sees. According to CBS, the show averages 14 million viewers.

Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson and Taraji P. Henson star in 'Person of Interest,' the J.J. Abrams-produced drama about an eccentric billionaire and his vigilante agent. The network says the drama averages 13.97 million viewers in its Thursdays at 9PM ET timeslot.

'Unforgettable' and 'Person of Interest' join '2 Broke Girls' in earning full season orders. CBS canceled freshman comedy 'How to Be a Gentleman.'

NORMAN

I HOPE "PERSON OF INTEREST" WILL BE AROUND A LONG TIME. I LIKE MESSAGE AND REALISM THE SHOW BRINGS OUT. GOOD CHOICE TO BRING SHOW BACK ANOTHER YEAR, AND HOPEFULLY MANY MORE. LOVE THE ACTORS. WAY TO GO (ABC), A WINNER..................................

December 09 2011 at 10:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
elwoodlr

Good Job I like both shows

October 26 2011 at 4:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mitzzy40

Even though I promised myself not to watch CBS anymore after the 2.5 men incident w/Charlie, I changed my mind because they have a show on Fridays @ 8 p.m. A GIFTED MAN, which is one of the best of this season. Do yourself a favor and watch this show. It's simply awesome.....As for Unforgettable I do watch it and I like it.

October 26 2011 at 3:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
artbill

LL YOU ARE SHILLING FOR DUMB STUPID JUNK PENNY AUCTION WEB SITES THAT IS DISGUSTING AND OFFENSIVE AND YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED

October 26 2011 at 2:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dominatr37

Person of interest is 'The Equalizer' all over again. AWESOME show! Its the best new show in years!

October 26 2011 at 2:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
scott

Why is 13.7 million considered successful for TV shows while the World Series only has 14 million viewers and we are being told its a failure

October 26 2011 at 2:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
drbayside

Very Happy about Person of Interest, we'll have to check out Unforgettable, it looks good, but we are already recording Covert Affairs and Body of Proof. Although I think Covert Affairs shows again at 1AM, I'll have to check.

October 26 2011 at 2:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dinareesa

now just get rid of the Reality (yeah right) shows and I would be all set...why don't more shows post on demand???

October 26 2011 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BOOTSIE

Both show are great, it's about time, get some of those stupid show off, that are not funny or interesting

October 26 2011 at 2:22 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
dinareesa

Two good new shows...am glad...now we need to lose a few of the lame 1/2 hour comedies...we lost The Playboy Club...which I was just getting into...and kept Pan Am...seriously

October 26 2011 at 2:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply