April 19, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Rachel Zoe and Rodger Thank Their Staff, Consider Another Baby (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 26th 2011 6:00AM
'The Rachel Zoe Project'Rachel Zoe and her husband, Rodger, finally completed their greatest project yet with the birth of their son Skyler. On the season finale of 'The Rachel Zoe Project' (Tue., 9PM ET on Bravo), the couple got together with their staff to talk about what's next.

One of her biggest fears in starting a family was figuring out how she was going to juggle her career and being a mother, but thanks to her great staff, she's able to realize that is because of the great team of people she has around her.

"I've never, ever been this happy, and I don't think I ever will," Rodger said.

"Unless we do it again," Rachel said with a coy smile. The team knew they were going to do it again; they were just too deliriously happy to stop at just one.

hippiemom654

OMG If Rachel decides to have another baby it will be without me watching that season. I got so tired of listening to her whining and sounding like she was the only woman EVER to get pregnant and have a baby!!! I had to stop watching. Thank god we didn't have to watch her labor and delivery!!! Rachel needs to realize her arrogance is rather offensive. She looks like 10 miles of bad road, is showing her age, and the fact that she insists on wearing those fur vests and coats is disgusting. And Rodger has to be one of the gayest men trying to play straight I have ever seen on tv. Did he actually father that child the old fashioned way, or did he do it via a paper cup?

October 26 2011 at 3:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Freddie

Jeeeez! Gimmee a break! The only people that actually care about this scripted trailer trash crap are people with an I.Q. of about 45 & still believe pro wrestling is real! Get this junk off the air & let's have some wholesome family entertainment!

October 26 2011 at 12:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
richjack4

An obvious scam perpetrated for obvious reasons. Unfortunate this is how some actually make a living; selling this reality bullshit as life. Sad it's all they're intellectually capabale of contributing to society.

October 26 2011 at 11:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mc84414

FIRST OF ALL I DONT BELIEVE THIS WOMAN IS 38 YEARS OLD MORE LIKE 48, AND I ALSO DO NOT BELIEVE SHE CARRIED THAT CHILD, SHE DIDNT EVEN GAINED A POUND, I THINK THEY USED A SURROGATE AND MADE BELIEVE SHE WAS PREGNANT. SO QUIT TRYING OF OH MY GOD, SAY THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE ANOTHER ONE. OK! NOT BELIEVABLE NOT IN THE LEAST. YOU FOOLED NO ONE.

October 26 2011 at 10:56 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Jc2009USA

Sometimes when you have worked 16-18 hours a day, traveled around the world on a regular basis, put your reputation on the line, designed a clothing line that either takes off or falls flat...and it all ties together with you at the head of the helm...I understand how difficult it is to think that you can ad being a Mother into the mix and be successful at all of it...but it does come down to the people you have surrounded yourself with and giving them a role of authority and room to grow...which is what allows you to branch out yourself...Rachel has a good team...she is now not only a wife but a mother and it adds a dimension to her life that she just couldn't have imagined otherwise...when you are a workaholic - it's hard to think you can ad to the whole overall game...but when you do it is life changing...because it's not all about the work...it really is about family in the end.

October 26 2011 at 10:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jc2009USA's comment
andysvi

Best comment ever. Thanks for this and ITA!!!!

October 26 2011 at 10:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply