October 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

David Arquette Started a Feud With 'X Factor' by Using Simon Cowell's Toilet (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 27th 2011 3:45AM
David Arquette, 'Chelsea Lately''Dancing With the Stars' films their show very close to 'The X Factor' set, which means some tight quarters for those involved with either show. David Arquette talked on 'Chelsea Lately' (Weeknights, 11PM ET on E!) how those close quarters may have started a bit of a feud between the two shows.

Apparently, the offense was that Arquette used Simon Cowell's bathroom, which didn't go over well at all. In his words, "I took a dump in Simon Cowell's bathroom and then everybody got all up in arms."

He then clarified by adding, "I took it on top of the toilet." Of course, that may not be serious, but this is David Arquette we're talking about ... "I like to have fun," he said.

TMZ has a shot of an 'X Factor' logo prominently placed on a publicly shared bathroom, with a follow-up response from someone who works for 'Dancing With the Stars.' According to the 'New York Post,' a representative from 'The X Factor' said of the gentleman, "He's welcome to use our restrooms anytime!" (emphasis mine)

Seems there's still some ownership disputes going on as to just who has claim over these bathrooms.

bozemanmssales

He is so funny! I love it! Take a **** ON Simon Cowell's toilet. You know everyone in America would LOVE TO!!! Lol!

October 27 2011 at 1:31 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
kateg5tg

omw! I think he's had to one to many drinks :)

October 27 2011 at 1:21 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
MONSTERDEADHEAD

this to me is not funny.not a joke .just one sick person.disrespectfull..seriously dude you need help.

October 27 2011 at 1:03 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
timjofred

DA takes a dump on top of the toilet... No wonder Courtney decided to DUMP this cretin.

October 27 2011 at 12:34 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
earodnom

There is something about David Arquette that has always impressed me as odd, over the top. His behavior on Dancing With the Stars is erratic and difficult to watch. He may have kicked his alcohol addiction, but he now impresses me as being someone with Bipolar Disorder, type I. Individuals who suffer from this often have substance abuse problems and behavior issues. I can say that because I am very familiar with the disease. I have it. Bipolar or not, his potty behavior is unacceptable and he needs to be pushed to get some help.

October 27 2011 at 12:31 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
GG

Fuckin' LowLife

October 27 2011 at 12:30 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
billrenaud77

Love our society, if his comments are "funny"" and this is best we can come up with for TV entertainement,
we are a pretty pathetic lot.

October 27 2011 at 12:29 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
clmail40

david.. ignore all the haters.. feel free to come over to my house and take a dump whenever you like.. an open invitation

October 27 2011 at 12:24 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Paperdoll

I think this is gross.....no manners.....Not Funny!!!

October 27 2011 at 12:23 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Gloria

I only believe half of what David Arquette says, much like his wife!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oh wait, no I don't!!!

October 27 2011 at 12:23 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply