October 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Did Hank Give Junior His First Haircut Without Talking to 'Kendra' First? (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 31st 2011 6:45AM
'Kendra'Baby's first haircut is an important milestone. Maybe not so much for baby, who usually doesn't remember such things, but certainly for the parents. On 'Kendra' (Sun., 11PM ET on E!), Hank came home with Hank, Jr.'s head covered in a hat and told Kendra, "He took it like a man," when she asked if he'd cut his hair.

He let her squirm on the hook for a little bit before pulling off the hat and revealing that he hadn't trimmed a single hair from the baby's wild and crazy curls.

"I was so relieved when that fro popped out of that beanie," Kendra said later. "That's my fluffy head!"

Ed Baggett

Kendra, Kardashians, Sarah Palin all go away !

November 01 2011 at 12:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ladder143

Who cares,shes a *******

October 31 2011 at 4:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
beth

I think I might be one of the only new Moms in this conversation, so I know I am outnumbered. We all know we are stupid about getting upset to missing a first haircut. But it's just a milestone. And Moms don't want to miss anything. My son is having a little Halloween parade at school at 3pm today, so I asked my boss if I could take a late lunch. If she said no I would get over it. But he's my only kid. And I enjoy seeing his milestones. So sappy I know, but I know I am not the only Mother that feels this way. I think that's all that Kendra was expressing. I don't think it was news either, but her reaction was not suprising to me.

October 31 2011 at 2:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
FCI Fincl Serv

OMG! Does this guy also have to ask Kendra if he can go to the bathroom? BFD!

October 31 2011 at 2:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Drew

I have to wonder how much it costs Kendra and kimmy to have a story on here everyday??

October 31 2011 at 12:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RICHARD BONNET

WITH EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON IN THIS ECONOMY, THAT IS THE LEAST OF EVERYONE'S CONCERN. IT MUST BE A SLOW NEWSDAY.

October 31 2011 at 12:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
N2

We love to laugh at stupidity, thanks Kendra.

October 31 2011 at 12:19 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to N2's comment
beth

See. This is what I am saying. If you think it's funny, laugh. If you hate it, don't click on it. Some people like to watch train wrecks. That's why Jersey Shore is so popular. You just say to yourself "Thank goodness I am not that stupid." And move on. Or maybe some of us are that stupid, and we are Playboy playmates. That doesn't mean we'd need to be degraded. It would be awesome if everyone could be very pretty and smart. Unfortunatley there are few like that.

October 31 2011 at 12:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alexis

LOL good point.N2 .
Kendra you are not a celebrity, you are an Haff;s past hooker , and nothing will change that to the rest of your life. it doesn't matter in how big house you live, and how much money you have.
Hooker always be a trash. so stop this show and go and pray for God's forgiveness your tard.

October 31 2011 at 1:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pucpaul

How in the PHUQ does this rate as news? Are you people at AOL so in love with these skanks that you have to report on at least one of them each day? She has no talent, she sounds like a tard when she laughs, and I don't give 2 phuqs what she or her hubby do, say, think, or how they raise their kid together.

October 31 2011 at 12:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to pucpaul's comment
William J

Do you think everything you see on line is news? This is a human interest story. If you have no interest why did you bother to read it?

October 31 2011 at 12:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to William J's comment
beth

You are right, but don't waste your breathe. I have been trying to get this point through for a while now. They seem to think that because someone may watch this video, they don't care about other important things. One has nothing to do with the other.

October 31 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down
Nikkie

Hmm Kendra maybe you outta cut your child's hair before he starts transforming into a bear, because then he will look as rediculous as you always do =] He already looks like he wears a cat on his head.

October 31 2011 at 12:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ironcyde

Please tell me what could be a more non-necessary front page article, than this one ???? ******* AOL again......

October 31 2011 at 12:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply