Powered by i.TV
September 2, 2014

Kim Kardashian Will File for Divorce from Kris Humphries

by Crystal Bell, posted Oct 31st 2011 12:32PM
Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries DivorcingAfter only 72 days of marriage, a four-hour wedding special and a $20 million wedding, reality star Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce from Kris Humphries, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Although the wedding was short, she will not seek an annulment, reports TMZ. According to the site, the date of the separation will be listed as Oct. 31, 2011.

Ryan Seacrest, the executive producer of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians,' confirms the split, tweeting, "Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning. I touched base with her, getting a statement in just a few mins."

Kardashian married Humphries, a New Jersey Nets basketball player, on August 20, after only nine months of dating. The on-air proposal was then followed by a four-hour, two-day wedding special, 'Kim's Fairytale Wedding.' Part one of the wedding special had 4.4 million viewers, while part two had roughly 4 million.

Tell us: Are you surprised Kim is filing for divorce?

Add a Comment

*0 / 3000 Character Maximum

22 Comments

Filter by:
faydbs

KIM KARDASHIAN'S WEDDING WAS A TOTAL FARCE. ALL IT WAS TO KIM WAS A FASHION SHOW, AS SHE BOUGHT THREE DRESSES FOR HER WEDDING. SHE IS ONLY MIDGET IN SIZE, BUT SHE IS TOTAL PLASTIC INSIDE AND OUT. SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A NORMAL KARDASHIAN. SHE HAS HAD MILLIONS OF DOLLARS DONE IN PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK THE WAY SHE DOES, BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT DID NOT CHANGE THE INSIDE. IF SHE FELT THE MARRIAGE WAS NOT GOING TO WORK, SHE SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE THROUGH WITH IT, MAKING A LAUGHING STOCK OF EVERYONE. HER OWN MOTHER IS NO BETTER AND THINKS SHE IS IN A FASHION SHOW EVERY DAY. BRUCE JENNER HAS A LOT TO PUT UP WITH AND HE LOOKS LIKE A MISFIT AT TIMES IN THAT FAMILY.

November 06 2011 at 4:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John Farrell

hope they all get vaginal warts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 02 2011 at 9:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
s4caddy

I think that from the very beginning it wasnt going to work
They argue too much and she was super pressed to get married so quickly.
Chris didnt even know Kim was married before. Guess he didnt see the sex tape either.
I also dont think that he was right for hr, he is tall immature idot. looking for a free ride and mooch off her money. he isnt even that good at basketball, remember when he told kims brother to apologize or else??????????? If i was Rob i would have kicked his butt

November 02 2011 at 1:19 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
wcintro1

I'm still wondering what talents does this family have and what do they contribute for a better society. I can't even compute how people watch their fixed shows.

November 01 2011 at 9:44 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
wcintro1

What a dysfunctional family. Keep up with them? No thanks.

November 01 2011 at 9:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
townhome21

He is Gay-er Than a Christmas Tree.

November 01 2011 at 9:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amiee/Patrick

. . . and the whole black guy, white woman is getting real old in the Kartrashian household.

November 01 2011 at 9:04 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Amiee/Patrick

The Kartrashians are an example of whats wrong with America today. Their mom's a media ***** and so are her kids. They are all pretentious, non talented wastes of human life! The whole wedding was stupid, showed lack of responsibility and common sense.

November 01 2011 at 9:02 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Dee

people are starving all over the usa and these two just cant take a long marriage! They should be ashamed of their waste , and lack of commom sense!
deezer

November 01 2011 at 8:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Laura M

Can't help but chuckle at the people who are pissed that she spent $20 million in this economy on her wedding. You should be thanking her for being that stupid cause that $20 million generated a lot of employment in this economy. I am sure the caterers, wait staff, hotel staff, limo drivers, rental companies, etc who do not employ the much heard about 1% but do employ the other 99% really enjoyed spreading that wealth around. Is this whole thing beyond stupid yes but complaining about her wasting money is this economy is just silly. If I worked anywhere near a spot she wanted to get married in I would be pushing men her way and hoping she decided to do it again.

November 01 2011 at 1:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Follow Us

From Our Partners