July 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kathie Lee: Khloe Told Me at the Wedding That Kim's Marriage Would Only Last 6 Months (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Nov 1st 2011 3:40PM
As a heartbroken nation grapples with the devastating news that Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are divorcing after only 72 days, Kathie Lee and Hoda were there to help pick up the pieces. On the fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 10AM ET on NBC), the ladies talked about the public backlash against the Kardashian reality wedding spectacle, and Kathie Lee revealed a telling tidbit that Khloe told her at the wedding.

"At the reception afterwards, Khloe, who always says what she thinks, walked by me and said ... I give it six effing months," Kathie Lee reported. This wasn't the first time Khloe had expressed skepticism about the union. Now while some may hail Khloe as prescient, allow us to point out that her estimate was three effing months off.

aussielja

Heartbroken? What a joke. I could care less !

November 09 2011 at 1:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jmmoore

who cares what skank Kathy Lee says

November 09 2011 at 10:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wirewheelz4

Nice Turkey Neck on Kathie Lee - no wonder Frank was bangin' some hooker in a hotel room...

November 07 2011 at 11:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
law1954

They all are in it for the $$$$$$$. Kris Jenner should be ashamed of what she is doing "for" or should it be "too" her girls. Get real jobs........................

November 05 2011 at 2:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
socialtalker

this is to all the morons who are objecting to the sentence
"as a heartbroken nation grapples with the devistating news".
have you m0rons never heard of the term "sarcasm"?

November 05 2011 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
toric80126

close friend of family???? and they invited you to wedding so you could rat anything of importance

November 05 2011 at 11:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
heinel293

Heartbroken nation my ass! I think that Kris was taken for a ride and I feel bad for him. I anybody watched the
wedding on TV could see that Kim was not serious about the whole thing. I don't think that Kim can love
anybody except her self. It's time to stop that circus about the Kardashians and move on to more important
ventures.

November 05 2011 at 11:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
juniorrafaele

AMERICANS JUST HAVE SIX MONTHS LEFT TO BE ALIVE BECAUSE THE GUYS HAVE NO MORE MONEY TO GO AHEAD.

November 05 2011 at 8:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Denise

Joseph seriously its not like Wendy Williams is going to read this. You sound just as annoying. Maybe you should shut your face. Wendy hasnt been cancelled and she is capable of getting pretty good celebs on her show. The whole world knows that no one will ever be Oprah or even close to her so why even comment. I'm amazed how haters come on here to criticize someone else's comment only for them to look just as bad. When you get your own show then you can talk smack ok. And by the way her name is KATHY LEE not Katie Lee!

November 05 2011 at 5:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Denise's comment
Joseph

Denise, Thank you for correcting me on misspelling " Kathy " . First of all, Williams who is suppose to be a professional should never take sides and bad mouth another person on the air. It shows bad journalism. Second, " Kathy" Lee was at the BS wedding and heard from the sister that the wedding would not last 6 months. I mean come on. Maybe I am been a little hard on Wendy, But the media can turn things around to make themselves look good. And also start gossip, which 99% of them do anyway. As I said, I feel bad for Bruce, his two daughters and Rob. Everyone else on that show are nothing but money grabing losers who live off the every day person. Michael Jackson's Doctor is on trial for apperently giving him a dose that killed him. The Media has him pretty much convicted. But look at the life he was living. I believe that MJ did give himself the injection that killed him. Again. The Media. Look at Nancy Grace. All we heard for over a year was that the mother killed her poor child. We believed her. It was on every night. That is all she ever talked about. Look what happened. She was found not Guilty. Has Nancy Grace every mentioned it since the trial finished. NO. She was wrong and moved on to Dancing with the Stars. What a joke. Remember we are suppose to be Innocent until proven guilty. Television proves us to be Guilty until proven innocent. That is why people of the Media should report and not JUDGE until they have the total truth. One last thing , You are right. There will never be another OPRAH. But between you and me. Rosie oDonnell scares the hell out of me. Lol. Have a Great day.

November 05 2011 at 12:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joseph

Why was the word " *******" removed from my comment. My intensions were that Williams would say anything to be nice to her guests on that show.

November 05 2011 at 1:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply