September 18, 2014

TLC Renews 'Long Island Medium'

by Chris Harnick, posted Nov 1st 2011 11:30AM
Long Island Medium Season 2Wonder if Theresa Caputo got this message from the beyond: TLC has renewed her new series 'Long Island Medium' for a second season.

'Long Island Medium' Season 2 will premiere in March 2012 and consist of 12 half-hour episodes.

The series follows Caputo, a mom of two and wife from Long Island, NY, who just so happens to talk to the dead. Each episode of the show shows Caputo trying to juggle family and doing readings for clients.

Season 1 episodes of 'Long Island Medium' have been averaging more than 1 million viewers on Sunday nights at 10PM ET on TLC.

Watch a clip below.

Are you excited for more 'Long Island Medium'?

cindy

Oh yeah..I also just now noticed that I'm the first one to post something in over 5 months.

DID YA ALL FINALLY GET IT?????

April 23 2012 at 10:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cindy

Is TLC getting that desperate for reviews? And what is this world coming to? Before I tell you what I believe, I will say this much. My belief is NOT up for debate, so I will not respond to anything anyone says. If what this woman is doing is true, then I have NOTHING to lose, but if she is wrong, what have you all to lose? I will stand up to anyone's persecution of me, even if I have to stand alone.
First off, I don't watch this program, but I see enough commercials to think that I do. Do you guys even notice that she is always having to ask these people a lot of questions? This last commercial I watched, she explains that she doesn't have to justify what she does, and if people don't want to believe, than so be it. She says this because they want proof, but then she uses stuff like, "Do you have Survivor's Guilt?" Please..she shouldn't have to ask that. She should already know.
OK, folks here it comes. If you all want a READING as you call it, then open up your Bibles and start reading. This is all the doings of Satan and he is just loving it. He deceives people and he does it as subtley as he can. That way no one can tell the're being deceived. As much as people feel better thinking their loved ones are watching over them, it simply is NOT true. But Satan can concoct images to look like ghosts, but it is really him impersonating your loved one. He knows just about as much about you and them as God does, but he doesn't totally know your heart nor can he hear you thinking. The Bible says that the living know they will die, but the dead know nothing. They are, except for a slight few, asleep in Jesus. Isn't it funny when a person goes to a funeral, their loved one has ALWAYS gone to heaven? But you never hear of that person going to hell, even if he murdered someone. No one would want to hear or go to a service like that. And why is it the loved one is always looking down at their loved ones when all is well (eg" I just know Mom is watching me and is so proud of me"), but when things go bad, all of a sudden, no on see him. Look at Lazarus...when he was raised from the dead, does it say anything in the Bible that he went to heaven or hell while he was dead? If he had gone to heaven, then when Jesus called him to come out of the grave, he would have asked Him, "Now why did you do that?" I don't want to be here. I want to be in heaven where all is well and the angels are playing their harps, and I'm flying around with my new wings." And if he had been in hell, then when Jesus called him, he would have said something like" OMG!!! I thought I would never get out of here. Thank you, thank you, thank you.!!!" Instead he says nothing, because he was only asleep. These are just examples, but they make more sense than any medium does.
This gal is using you and laughing behind your backs. She cares nothing for you, except your money. I pray that she and all the rest of you see the truth and change your thinking.

April 23 2012 at 10:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
draagonlilly

I usualy dont catch a serious every week that I want to watch. But Tersa's show I actley watched ever week I made an effort to do so, because I just LOVE it. I can't beeleve its over. And know the all american muslim, I live in Michigan an dont take the time to go see Dearborn. Im a mom of 3 kids and dont get to watch much on tv. I actley had something to look foward to each week for me to watch. I hope that Long Island Medium comes back to TLC.

November 13 2011 at 11:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
knx2048

I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO CONTACT TERESA THE LONG ISLAND MEDIUM AND HOW MUCH
DOES SHE CHARGE?

November 12 2011 at 1:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dorothy Sinclair

I watch each time she is on,...and I wish I was there getting a reading with the other people...:)....I have so many questions about my family, within a period of time my mom, sister, and nephew all passed away ..I think my mom died of a broken heart and my sister died from heart failure as well as my nephew and I think it had all to do with the drug oxyconton ..I am constantly wondering if my sister and nephew 's death was accidental or suicide ...I do miss them badly and I wish I could turn back time to have all them back, but that won't happen ...if anything let me know what you think ...the answer is...

November 06 2011 at 11:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Angie

i really need to know if mom forgives me. I need you please.

November 03 2011 at 10:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Angie's comment
sunnydawn95

Angie, I'm not a medium, but your mom forgives you. She's in a place now where all that was done on this earth is insignificant. My brother was a terrible drug addict and alcoholic in life. I hated him for it. I think he hated me for turning away from him for it. For years, we were turned against each other. After he died, I dreamed he came to me and I didn't want to talk to him...he said "come on, give me a hug, I gotta go", he hugged me so tight, I cried and cried. He was telling me all was forgiven. No matter what happened in life....it's over now. Your mom forgives you....forgive yourself.

March 08 2012 at 8:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maggie Dripps

hi.... i need your help.....

November 02 2011 at 8:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sally Richardson

I love her show! I read that she has a two year waiting list. That's great for her! But I feel bad for people having to wait that long. Seems she's referring people to other mediums since her waiting list keeps growing and growing.
I recommend Justin Terry. Even though he is young he is an amazing psychic medium. I have had phone readings by him and I swear by him. He is an angel that has proven there is an afterlife and has connected me with loved ones in spirt and answers any questions I have about anything. Here is his website:
www.justinterrymedium.com