April 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Dancing With the Stars' Week Seven Elimination (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Nov 2nd 2011 12:15AM
'Dancing With the Stars'If you were to go by the judges' scores this week on 'Dancing With the Stars' (Tue., 9PM ET on ABC), we'd be saying goodbye to Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus. She had the lowest combined totals from the judges across two performances this week.

But we know that America doesn't always agree with the judges, and popularity is as much a factor as anything else. David Arquette and J.R. Martinez also scored below a 50, but really it could've been virtually anyone going as the scores tend to tighten up as we near the end of competition.

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

Nevertheless, the last two couples safe were the bottom two scores of the week, with David Arquette and Nancy Grace both facing elimination. But, America bumped Grace above Arquette, and it was the end of the road for the actor and his professional partner Kym Johnson.

"There must be a mistake, because this is my show. I can't be going home!" Arquette joked, before getting serious and talking about all he hoped to accomplish by coming on the show.

"I came here to get to know more about myself, face my fears, entertain people, [give] America a chance to get to know me better," he said, adding, "And learn how to dance."

magginkat

There's little or no real talent on the show anyway. I watch to see who is the worst of the lot! Glad to see Arquette gone... he is an arrogant jerk.

November 07 2011 at 3:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joanne

I AM SOOOO SICK OF SEEIN THE K. FAMILY THE BIGGEST FREK OF ALL IS THE MOM. ONLY NORMAL ONE SEEMS TO B THE SON ROB..... A BAD CHOICE TO MARRY IS A PERSONAL ISSUE KEEP YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY INSIDE HAMPER..........

November 07 2011 at 2:02 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
joanne

NANCY NEEDED TO GO HOME 2 WEEKS AGO....HER FAN BASE IS KEEPING HER ON SHOW. LAST WEEK SHE HARDLY MOVED HER LEGS ( TOO SLOW) AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN DELETE THE VEIWERS FROM THE VOTE...........JUDGES ONLY !!! NANCY CAN'T DANCE AND SHE NOT REALLY TRYING ANY MORE. SHE RELIES ON HER FANS....NOT RIGHT.

November 07 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
juniorrafaele

AMERICAN IS BROKEN AND STILL SHOWING OFF WHAT IT DON´T HAVE ANYMORE - MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMERICANS ARE LIVING WITH CREDIT CARDS AND ILLUSION. I GREAT FEEL SORRY FOR THEM BUT IN THE SAME TIME I GREAT FEEL HAPPY BECAUSE THE AMERICAN MONEY WAS USED BY A VERY BAD WAY TO KILL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD. NOW IS TIME TO PAY TO GOD THAT IS THE BEST OF ALL OF US.
ENJOY YOUR POOR LIFE FROM NOW ON AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 05 2011 at 7:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lilacgypsy

Hey ..Nancy Grace has a VERY large following...and thats what happens when popularity rather than talent prevail..This has been going on on American Idol, and will on any show that the public vote decides the winner..

November 05 2011 at 2:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Two Roofs

I lost a whole sentence . I wanted to say that Nancy has viewers from Cassey Anthony and Baby Lisa now who are here devoted fans. So she asks them to vote for her.

November 04 2011 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Two Roofs

The reason Nancy Grace has won thus far is because she has her own show on HNL and everynight she asks her voters to Lisa now. I think she should have been forbidden to solicist votes even though she says she is donating her mone to charity. It isn't fair to other dancers who don't have such an outlet.

As far as the judges I think they are professional, even though rude at times with atistic temperaments, and know much more than the public that votes on whom they like, wether they know how to do the dance or not. Other shows use the public less and the judges more. I think American Idol does it that way. This year the public more than ever, has sent home people who were not deserving to go and voted in who should not have stayed. Maybe they have all learned their lesson for next year. Otherwise there is no sense in judging.

November 04 2011 at 5:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
podcat1023

Its to late to start playing the game right. You never do. RJ is good, I agree but I think he will win the sympathy vote. I don't know why I watch but I do and hate myself for doing so because its a joke the whole thing. Hope you go off the air soon along with AI.

November 04 2011 at 1:39 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
fisherdude47

Nancy Grace should have went home, the show is pathetic.

November 03 2011 at 9:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LINDA

This show sucks this year. It is definately fixed. How the hell is Nancy still there? what a sham

November 03 2011 at 7:45 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply