September 18, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Regis' Farewell Blooper Reel Reminds Us Why We Will Miss Him Terribly (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Nov 4th 2011 2:30PM
The Regis Philbin farewell tour triumphantly rolls on, celebrating the 80-year-old daytime icon's gaffes, faux-paus and injury history. Friday's 'Live' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC) offered Regis' farewell blooper reel, a glorious compilation of Regis missing cues, running into things and saying "touch my body" in funny voices. He is truly the elderly jester of daytime television. We're going to miss him terribly.

bubba1zfg

Regis is the best. Would be better to end the show when he leaves!

November 07 2011 at 7:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tinkerbelladonna

were those regis bloopers or kelly highlights. i'm confused.

November 06 2011 at 4:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to tinkerbelladonna's comment
bubba1zfg

Where was Regis during this "tribute". No wonder he is leaving - don't blame him!

November 07 2011 at 7:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mthomp8627

The day he leaves is the day I leave. I am not a Kelly Ripa fan because she is not sincere to the guests. Every guest gets one of 5 compliments.....You are my favorite, you are the best, I have your music on my iPod, Your show is my favorite show, I wear your perfume. Amazingly the guest always believe her compliments but it gets old after the first 20 guests.

November 06 2011 at 4:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
adlerman

Does theri produced look like Steve Jobs or did Steve have a part-time job with Regis?

November 04 2011 at 9:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gailgrprns3

Hope he did'nt forget his bed pan.

November 04 2011 at 7:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply