April 16, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Wendy Williams Is More Upset at Kathie Lee Than Kris Jenner Is (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Nov 4th 2011 4:30PM
As it turns out, Wendy Williams is a lot more upset at Kathie Lee Gifford for spilling the beans on Khloe Kardashian's "six effing months" marriage prediction than Kris Jenner is. On Thursday Wendy had called Kathie Lee an "infiltrator" and a bad friend "who was trying to get a leg up on the rest of us in the media" for sharing Khloe's inflammatory quote on the 'Today' airwaves.

Jenner, completing what we can only hope will be the last stop of her book-selling/damage control tour, stopped by 'The Wendy Williams Show,' (weekdays, syndicated on Fox), where Wendy really wanted her to say that she felt betrayed by Kathie Lee sharing the insider gossip. But Jenner wouldn't bite, insisting that Kathie Lee was a close family friend who wasn't trying to hurt the family.

"Khloe could have been kidding ... Khloe is Khloe," Jenner said. "I adore Kathie Lee and I know she didn't mean any harm by that ... Kathie Lee Gifford has been in my life for 35 years and would never do anything to hurt me ... she's been through too many divorces and marriages of mine and my kids."

With that potential feud defused, maybe Kathie Lee will turn the tables and call out Wendy on Monday. Or else ... we might just have to stop talking about this.

Nancy

Yes, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssse stop talking about this.

November 08 2011 at 12:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
red4dpony

BARF

November 07 2011 at 2:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alycemd

Why won't AOL stop LL's shameless scamming/spamming? Please keep reporting her.

November 07 2011 at 2:48 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Diane

It's "reality" TV. It's all staged for ratings and $. Getting upset and sucked in is exactly what the networks love.
The best alternative is to just stop watching the show!

November 07 2011 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
linda

Isn't 72 days considered a silver anniversary by gold digger standards?

November 07 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eeverettm

Didn't think the marriage would last. This munster guy had said it in the beginning that he wanted them to live in Minnesota and that her family had too many females in charge. That was the nail in the coffin. He is an arrogant, controlling little boy; but I guess she was caught up with his 12 inch to not see clearly.

November 07 2011 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
patiodaddy

This whole family will one day get their come-uppance one day and they are going to be funny to watch. Karma, baby, Karma!

November 07 2011 at 1:47 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
nantin20

What Kris should be upset about is that her daughters are horrible horrible people who are greedy, foul mouthed women who have no moral values. I hope that the two younger girls are able to escape the talons of their mother before she ruins their lives.

November 07 2011 at 1:18 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Dreamer4u

Why for being "honest" hahaha figures..

November 07 2011 at 1:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tumbleweedrlty

I saw the interview & didn't quite understand the status of the wedding gifts...would they be returned & Kris Jenner said something about dontations to charities??? I didnt understand that explanation but I did have to laugh when Wendy said about Bruce getting a backbone with the two youngest on the way. I think that ruffled Kris Jenner's feathers but she didnt have time to react. But bottom line, I wish the media and public would ignore the saga of this family....why should we support their dysfunction with our interest ?

November 07 2011 at 12:58 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply