August 27, 2014

Jeff Probst Talk Show Coming to NBC

by Chris Harnick, posted Nov 10th 2011 4:45PM
Jeff ProbstJeff Probst's syndicated talk show is a-go at NBC.

According to Deadline, NBC owned stations in New York, Los Angeles, Hartford, Philadelphia, Dallas-Fort Worth, San Francisco and San Diego will air the 'Survivor' host's new talk show. His daytime series will simply be titled 'Jeff Probst.'

"I'm fascinated with people," Probst said. "And I love adventure. I can't wait to bring these two worlds together in daytime, and the added bonus is I get to continue with 'Survivor' in primetime."

'Jeff Probst' will cover topics such as relationships, family dynamics and challenges, and newsmakers.

Probst signed the daytime deal in June. The three-time Emmy winner is contracted to host 'Survivor' through 2012.

Tell us: Will you watch 'Jeff Probst'?

Linda McOscar

Yes I love Jeff's show and will continue to watch. On September 17th did I hear the show was coming to Toledo,OH ?

September 17 2012 at 4:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda McOscar

YES ! I have already watched and love the show. My husband was watching on September 17th and said he heard the show was coming to Toledo, OH ?

September 17 2012 at 4:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HealthMinded

If it airs in my area I will give it a watch and see what it's like. I hope Jeff is never replaced on Survivor though! It says he's contracted through 2012, but after that??? Only person I can see possibly taking his place would be Joe Rogan! That could be interesting!

April 04 2012 at 5:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sharon Brown

Yes, I will watch it! I think Jeff is great on Survivor. I can see from all the years of watching Survivor that he truly is interested in people. And just like the rest of us, he's human too.

December 18 2011 at 8:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mister Vegas

All we need is another talk show **NOT**. Jeff is a no talent.

December 01 2011 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sandy

Jeff is a little man with nothing to say I care to listen to.....his dimples are fading and he just is not interesting to me......Why in the hell would I want to watch any show he is doing? I understand he broke up a marriage of a family with two small children? He needs to go to some island and never come back!!!!

November 28 2011 at 11:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply