December 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Lisa Vanderpump Eats a McRib Sandwich for the First Time (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Nov 10th 2011 3:00PM
Lisa Vanderpump's interview on 'The Wendy Williams Show' (weekdays, syndicated on Fox) started off somber, and ended slathered in barbeque sauce. In a strange juxtaposition, Williams first asked Vanderpump about the suicide of her 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' cast-mate Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband, and then presented her with a McRib sandwich.

Vanderpump said that even though she had her personal problems with Taylor, she offered her a place to stay when things got bad. "I always had reservations about Taylor ... but, I said, if you need a place to live with your daughter, my house is always open to you," she said.

Wendy then segued to the McRib. Why? Because it's back, and the thought of Vanderpump eating the heavily-sauced, mystery-meat sandwich is inherently hilarious. "You're so fancy ... do you ever do regular stuff? Wendy asked. "I'll take one for the team," Vanderpump said, before taking a bite.

Guo

adggadgag

November 14 2011 at 12:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dontcalld

these housewife women act so fancy to be so plain - why the term housewife applies to any of these is beyond me.

November 11 2011 at 5:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tedhood39

my family stopped watching tv over 2 years ago ,on my deathbed do yo utho think I will say , "wow I wish I would have spent more time watching tv "?

November 11 2011 at 5:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
KEN

Who's hungry for a McDonald's McRib Sandwich. Well here are the ingredients.
The pork bits that make up the meat include "tripe, heart and scalded stomach," which is bad enough. But the chemical additives that go into the sandwich are even worse. Allegedly, when the additives aren't binding lung and liver bits together, they're used for keeping yoga mats springy and shoe soles white.

November 11 2011 at 5:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
javadic

It's cute, but it's news why?

November 11 2011 at 4:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
R

Guess Ms. Lisa hasn't read the disgusting story about the infamous McRib. Research it online, Lisa, it'll make you vomit.

November 11 2011 at 4:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Terri

So freakin' WHAT? She took a BITE of the McRib. What kind of a Stupid-a** McStory is THAT?????

November 11 2011 at 1:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
massybob

Chicken feet, and lips. Eck

November 11 2011 at 1:50 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bellagrlxitalia

well.. did she like it? personally i like the McRib and i dont belive all the crap people say about it.

November 11 2011 at 1:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jjjpaul

If she know what was in the Mcrib....she would of puked

November 11 2011 at 12:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply