November 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Barbara Walters Would Like to Know If Justin Bieber Is a Virgin (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Nov 16th 2011 5:00PM
There are so many puzzling elements to the Justin Bieber paternity scandal. Is he the father? Is Mariah Yeater a liar? Will he be doing a paternity test on 'Maury'? But, in advance of Bieber's interview next week on 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC), Barbara Walters has been pondering one question in particular: is Bieber a virgin?

"Do you think he's a virgin?" she asked the Hasselbeck-less panel, causing her fellow-hosts to start chattering over each other. "I think we decided we don't actually care," Whoopi Goldberg said. "It's none of our business" Sherri Sheppard responded. "He's not free to go through puberty on his own ... leave him alone," Joy Behar said.

Taken aback by their response, Barbara reconsidered asking Bieber if he was still in possession of his V-Card. "Then I just won't do it," she joked.

smithjack01

None of Barbara Wa Wa's business about Justin Bieber's sex life. I hope he tells her so. End of story.

November 19 2011 at 6:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BosMan

I'm not a fan of Justin Beiber's. Its none of Barbara Walter's business though if the kid is a virgin or not. She's a dirty old lady to ask such a question. Why would an 80 something old woman even ask such a question ? Its very perverted. Ms. Walters freaked out when a guest on the view brought up the affair Barbara had with a married Massachusetts senator in the 1970s. Its time that she starts to focus on her own personal life. Instead of asking such sick questions.

November 18 2011 at 1:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ifirushalbla8

Barbara Walters is an OLD, PERVERTED, BITTER UGLY BEYOTCH. I am so sick of this woman. Why are you still here? Bieber is a kid. Hands off. If it were a girl in this same mess....Barren Barb wouldn't dare ask such a stupid question.

Shut up. You're ugly, stupid, and you stink as a reporter. I've never liked you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 18 2011 at 12:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
corndog

he get's poked up the back door all the time

November 17 2011 at 3:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
T REXX

one thing about old people..they will ask you anything go barbra...lol

November 17 2011 at 2:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
oablun

Why! Does Barbara want to be his first!! None of her business , she should retire, I Hate the view, those gals need to get alife!

November 17 2011 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
george

ILL TELL YOU. IF I WAS HIM AND I HAD A CHANCE I WOULD NAIL THAT GORL AND SAY YES I AM A VIRGIN. HE WOULD GET MORE IF THE GIRLS THOUGHT THEY WERE GETTING HIS VIRGINITY.

November 17 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hawaiianpat@aol.

Why should she retire? She is asking questions that no one else will ask. Should she ask that question to Justin Bieber all he has to say "it's none of your business" Why are all you people so surprised as to what Barbara would ask. She is one H@@@ of a person. There's worse going on and don't see negative comments. I say let her do her stuff. If these questions were asked of her she would answer. Read her book she reveals a lot, including an affair (secret) she had, I believe it was a congressman, not sure. She did talk about it on the View.

November 17 2011 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
leoperdis

Barbra needs to retire , she's lost the last shred of decency she may have had.

November 17 2011 at 1:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply