October 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Patti Offends Sharnay, Who Fights Back on 'Millionaire Matchmaker' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Nov 16th 2011 5:00AM
'The Millionaire Matchmaker'Patti Stanger holds nothing back, and Sharnay didn't take it too well on 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' (Tue., 9PM ET on Bravo). Of course, we don't think very many women would take it very well being asked, "Are you a man? Are you a woman?"

Stanger told her to come back after she got a makeover so she wouldn't look like a drag queen. When Sharnay went to defend herself, Stanger told her to bring it. So she did, insulting Stanger's stomach and lips. Granted, Sharnay didn't do herself any favors by saying Stanger had lipo in her lips, considering that doesn't even make sense.

Stanger, on the other hand, went to lift Sharnay's dress to look for male genitalia, so neither woman was on their best behavior.

Tarney911

I can't believe I actually wasted time to watch this video, not sure what wrong turn I took. People need to get off the "Drama Crazy Train" and check out the real reality. The reality of yourself. Where are you in life and where do you want to go? In ten years do you want to say, "dang, all this drama I attach myself to has made me tired" or do you want to look back and say, "Wow, look at all that I have created in my life. I have contributed to society in a good way".

November 23 2011 at 11:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jdonoh4

Patti Stanker....Stranger....Strangler....whatever her name is....is a nasty BEE-YOTCH!!!! I guess that's what gets people to tune in. It's all about the ratings!

November 16 2011 at 2:28 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Dolly

Patti deserved everything Sharnay handed her. Of course, I'm sure this was all rehearsed, but it's time to stop the nastiness, it's getting old.

November 16 2011 at 2:01 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Dreamer4u

Patti was just plain RUDE..I like the show; but who does Patti think she is by demeaning womanlike that? She is NO "looker" by no means..look in the mirror Patti...sorry but so true! You have to admit the girl did have a rockin' body...sometjing Patti you definitley do NOT have...think about it.. So her hair was a little wild?? BIG DEAL>> nothing the hair salon could not fix?? HELLO...quit being so rude!

November 16 2011 at 1:47 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
tom the great

Patti is just rude and crude and I'd love to know her sucess rate, % wise!

November 16 2011 at 1:44 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
badmittens1234

I used to watch her but cant stand her anymore. That woman Sharnay looks like a drag queen she is butt ugly. And Patti I just cant stand anymore.

November 16 2011 at 1:27 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Rae Turner

that woman is a hot mess BUT so is Patty Stanger. Stanger is nasty and rude and a joke herself!
I do not watch her, I dont feel good watching her putting people down and her language and her so called agency.
Not pleasant

November 16 2011 at 1:13 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
njtopit

It just amazes me how those two freaks that work the show with Patti Stanger can sit there and judge other people and the way they look. Have they ever once looked in a morrior?

November 16 2011 at 1:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gorgeous

Patti's lips are only "hers" in that she paid to have them look like. Women who actually think people will think that their awful looking puffed up lips (who wants that look? Ugh!) will pass for theirs are crazy and delusional.

November 16 2011 at 12:44 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
klr

Patti tells it like it is. Those women are prostituting themselves and shouldn't be in the line up if they can't handle the reality check.

November 16 2011 at 12:40 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to klr's comment
njtopit

Patti doesn't tell it like it is. First off if she did she would not have those two freaks working with her. Secondly she is abrusive, abrasive and does not know how to talk to or treat people. She is a loud mouthed bitch in plain english.

November 16 2011 at 1:10 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply