September 19, 2014

'The Joy Behar Show' Canceled

by Chris Harnick, posted Nov 17th 2011 1:45PM
The Joy Behar Show'The Joy Behar Show' has been canceled.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, 'The Joy Behar Show' will end its two-year run in December.

The series is the second highest rated series on HLN behind Nancy Grace.

"I am very proud of the show that we created at HLN and I owe tremendous thanks to the show team who made it possible," Behar said in a statement.

In 2010 the series was nominated for a GLADD for Best Talk Show Episode: 'LDS Church & Gays.'

Behar will remain on 'The View.'

Tell us: Will you miss 'The Joy Behar Show'?

leadbee

I really like Joy. She is funny and witty and very entertaining. I hope she will be on the air again soon.

August 23 2013 at 9:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mickey

Um, if the show is the 2nd highest rated program behind Nancy Grace, why was she cancelled? Producers want to make MONEY, and they don't cancel shows unless they are not popular or not profitable, which in this day and age are one in the same.

July 06 2012 at 10:18 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Irene

GOODBYE JOY-LESS

your talent eludes me but I'm glad you still have a job with the Hens on The View....your big mouth can still be
allowed to bash "things" you don't like so that should be a solace to you.....

May 12 2012 at 6:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pam Naragon Bradley

Joy never shut up long enough to let her guests answer a question or finish a sentence. I have yet to see what the draw about her is.. She does the same thing on The View... always interupting.. always spouting off...... I just wish she would SHUT UP...... thank goodness she now has one less platform to feed her ego.

March 15 2012 at 10:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John O. Willett

It was just another gossip show and as far as I'm concerned it is good that it was cancelled. Now they need to concentrate on some of the other ones that do no one any service. JOW

February 22 2012 at 5:32 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Annette

I DO MISS JOY BEHAR'S SHOW....SOME OF HER GUESTS WERE SO SO.....BUT I AM SURE THE PRODUCERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GUESTS...JOY HAS LOT'S OF CLASS AND AND SHE IS TO THE POINT WITH HER GUESTS...ANNETTE IN FLORIDA

February 17 2012 at 10:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hunter

The Lord is time for Joy B, to get off the airways ,babs just can not get or read the news .The PPh. have to pay calf. for over payment .stupid

February 03 2012 at 5:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jean4516

Wow. I didn't know they cancel Joy Behar talk show. One of the Best talk show on Air. What was HLN thinking??

January 26 2012 at 2:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HEATHER LIGHTFOOT

I absolutely miss my favourite show. She was credible, funny and certainly truthful. The Network Execs, however will soon realize what a big mistake they made by ending the show!

January 16 2012 at 7:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karol Tulp-magee

I can't believe that you have cancelled Joy.She was the only reason I watched that channel.I hope she will be picked up by another network.

December 17 2011 at 2:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply