July 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Hank Baskett Tries to Get 'Kendra' to Eat a Dove He Killed (VIDEO)

by Catherine Lawson, posted Nov 21st 2011 8:50AM
'Kendra' Dead DoveThis week on 'Kendra' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!) Hank Baskett brings home the fruits of his hunting trip and tries to get wife Kendra Wilkinson to eat a dove that he shot. Funnily enough, she's not keen to try it. Hank tries the old staple of saying it's just like chicken, but when she says "it doesn't look like it," he counters with a rather unconvincing "Yeah it does. It's like a small chicken."

Kendra's confused though. "I thought [a] dove was like a symbol of peace and love, or something. I didn't think it was something that you actually ate." As if that's not enough to put her off, the warning that when eating birds you've shot you should always chew slowly in case you bite into a bullet, further convinces her not to try it.

In fact, watching the others chow down on the international sign of peace just makes Kendra retch.

boooooooooooooooooo

go kendra your right and wow what alot of stupid mean people why would you kill something that mates for life ect google it since you are all on line hateing anyway.

November 26 2011 at 11:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SEXY SCORPIO

I like Kendra. Although she has grown since her high school years and her rein at the Playboy Mansion, I do believe Playboy was the perfect experience for a gal like her, with her background, with her crazy behaviors, and with her open sexuality. Playboy helped her to "Get it all out" of her system. She got to play in the grotto, have orgi's, grace the pages of Playboy, and party like a Rock Star!! That was were Kendra was headed anyway. Now, she has a family of her own and that beautiful baby. She is now a woman. Kendra just needs to gain more self-esteem and find who she really is, now that her role in life has changed. I see her being lost, because she can no longer attached herself to that "free spirit" that gained her so much attention. Someone needs to step in and work with her, help her develop some sophistacation, class, principals, values, morals, respect and self-love. Once Kendra knows what these things are and she can apply them to her new life, she will transform into a beautiful woman with her feet firmly on the ground. Right now, she demonstrates being somewhat lost. I hope the show gets her some professional help, to develop her from "Playboy Hottie" to "Classy Mom." Hank is a good man, a good father, loves his wife and child, but he is somewhat "scattered" as well. No wonder they found each other and click. It is entertaining watching them "grow" and showing how vunerable they are.

November 21 2011 at 5:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lemmonherk

You won't bite into a bullet when eating game birds, unless the hunter is some sort of a moron (not to mention one hell of a dead-eye). You don't shoot birds with bullets, you use a shotgun. You might bite into a piece of shot, which is essentially a BB, but you won't bite into a bullet.

November 21 2011 at 4:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
john&terry

Typical dumbed down Hollywood type The mourning dove is hunted in most states , its not the woodstock dove

November 21 2011 at 4:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
thetruckerking

"watching the others chow down on the international sign of peace just makes Kendra retch." Finally, I feel there is some fairness in the world. That skank has been making me retch for years

November 21 2011 at 4:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
blangleyg

Was that wierd looking spooklett with the gray afro in the video her kid ? It creeped me out when I saw it.

November 21 2011 at 3:54 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
goatcars2

I'm sure she's had worse things in her mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

November 21 2011 at 3:40 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to goatcars2's comment
jhug7t

Like Heffs cum every nite

November 21 2011 at 3:51 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
catcountryboy

Love dove. Always on labor day, me and my wife go dove hunting. All that we kill, we clean and eat the next day with the rest of our family. It;s very good.

November 21 2011 at 3:33 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to catcountryboy's comment
lemmonherk

"Me go dove hunting"? Really? Try "... my wife and I go dove hunting." My wife goes dove hunting, I go dove hunting; therefore, "my wife and I go dove hunting."

November 21 2011 at 4:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dcnashinsc

Pigeon and dove are the same thing. If you go to a resaurant, pigeon is called sqab. It is very expensive. Give it a fancy name and a high price people will eat it. In all fairness these pigeons are not the same nasty ones you see on the street.

November 21 2011 at 3:25 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to dcnashinsc's comment
ilovgrsew

iTS JUST TOO BAD YOU HAVE TO KILL 5-6 OF THEM FOR JUST 1 MEAL, THERES VERY LITTLE MEAT ON A DOVE, MAYBE 3 BITES.

November 21 2011 at 3:27 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to ilovgrsew's comment
catcountryboy

It's more than 3 bites. But i usually bbq atleast 30-40 at a time.

November 21 2011 at 3:34 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down