September 3, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'The View' Ladies Mock Michele Bachmann's 'One Word' Fallon Interview (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Nov 22nd 2011 1:45PM
Michele Bachmann's awkward interview on 'Late Night' is making the rounds on the web after she played a game of 'One Word' with Jimmy Fallon. With the lights dimmed, Fallon tried to take the Congresswoman through some word association, but before he could get the game started she blurted out "Partymonkey!" and "cranberries." Once they finally got going, she used the opportunity to toss a few zingers at her fellow Republican presidential candidates.

Tuesday on 'The View,' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC) the panel replayed a clip from the interview and went around the table sharing the one word they'd use to describe Bachmann. "Oops!" cracked Joy Behar. Barbara Walters chose not to share hers. "I don't think I will say it," she demurred. "Bonehead!" offered Sherri Shepherd. Whoopi Goldberg put a bow on the ladies' Bachmann opinions. "She looked fantastic ... but she's not presidential material, I'm sorry, she's not. Just my opinion."

Rickrak

Maybe one of these days Whoopi and Joy will learn that no one cares what they say.
Besides who can understand it when everyone on the show talks at the same time.

November 23 2011 at 2:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony

The show is supposed to entertain not be your bible for the day....As for Michelle Bachmann, it is east of make fun of her.....being a twit, moron and just plain repulsive, she leaves a lot of ground to cover...

November 23 2011 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
larry

Joy Behar is a has-been. Her opinion means nothing. She is a two-faced, talk-behind-your-back type of person. If I were a celebrity, there is no way I would apear on that show. Joy Behar and Barbara Walters will dig into your dirt to make themselves look better. The only women on the view that seem to be authentic and interested in you as a person, your accomplishments and your successes and future successes are Elizabeth , Whoopi and on occasion Sherry. Barbara Walters and Joy Behar are there, only to pump up their egos.

November 23 2011 at 1:22 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
joan

Do the ladies on the view ever have anything nice to say about anyone???? A couple of them could really use
some serious makeovers including attitude adjustments!! I think they are jealous of any woman who are very
succesful or want to advance themselves in politics.

November 23 2011 at 1:19 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bethamyrs

I'm so glad that I'm not alone on my thoughts of these liberal speaking bitches!!!! Cannot stand Joy,Whoopie,Barbara and the other lady....I cannot recall her name! The blonde is ok but I don't know her name either. I have never watched the show and never will because I cannot stand the views that they have.

November 23 2011 at 1:14 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to bethamyrs's comment
Jean

While I agree with you I also have to agree with Whoopi in her assessment of Ms. Bachmann. I do not believe she would make a good President either.. Hopefully the GOP will pick someonewho can be persidential material and beat Obama

November 23 2011 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tutu

The witches on the view only know how to mock people. Now had they been the one being interviewed and done that it would have been so funny and smart in their tiny minds. I am not a fan of Bachman, but it was funny. It is now over and all should move on to other so called important items.

November 23 2011 at 1:06 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
romcewen

The VIEW clip is so funny. It's amazing that anyone in America would listen to these left-wing, socialist SL*TS. But that just shows how many Americas (especially women) are disconnected from the real world. That's the reason America is in the shape we find ourselves today. Too many Americans are so consumed with DANCING THE WITH STARS, LOST, and reality shows they have no idea what Osh*thead and the Dems. are doing to destroy this nation and their children and grandchildrens future. They'll wake up in the future and be DANCING WITH THE SOCIALISTS and THEY WILL BE LOST FOR GOOD.
Useful idiots!

November 23 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Hello Phil

mean spirited harpies.

November 23 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
lxixwithu

Never has there been a TV program that has done as much to diminish the intellect of the American housewife than "The View."

November 23 2011 at 12:47 PM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
ulease2own

These women are just talking heads for the brass at lamestream media. They are told what to say and they say it. If Bachmann were to win, you better believe that Barbara Walters would be kissing up to get the first interview with her and be nauseating doing it. Hypocrites, each and every one of them!

November 23 2011 at 12:46 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply