December 21, 2014

'Sister Wives' Season Finale Preview: Brown Teens Sound Off on New Baby

by Chris Harnick, posted Nov 26th 2011 3:00PM
Sister WivesOn the season finale of 'Sister Wives' (Sun., Nov. 27, 9PM ET on TLC), Robyn's baby, Solomon, is on the way! But what do the other Brown children think about the new addition?

In the preview below, Hunter and Madison express concern about their growing family. Robyn is still new to the clan, will a baby help adjust the family dynamics?

"I don't know what I think about the baby," Madison said. "I don't know if I really feel happy that we're having a baby because, I just don't know."

Check out the video after the jump.

Josette Lynn Hightow

I believe that they deserve to live their life the way that the choose. Who are we to judge them for loving one another. I do not believe in poligamy myself, however it is their choice. I truely think that they are obvioulsy doing something right if they can manage to all love each other and have a successful family and marriage.

May 27 2012 at 9:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
campbellsusi

Does anyone know the name and/or artist of the beautiful song that was playing at the end of the final episode where Solaman was born? It was so pretty and I would love to get a copy of it.

November 28 2011 at 9:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to campbellsusi's comment
cfinlins

It's called 'Children's Praise' by Jolene Kearns. You can download it on iTunes.

November 30 2011 at 12:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stephabeh

I think it is their right to live the way they want also I beleive some kids have to adjust in this world look at the military kids out there who have to move around alot come on, kids adjust all the time for their parents,, so should these kids. but to be honest i am a fatefull watcher, and tonight was my favorite one with robin giviing to meri that way at the end why did not the other wives think to help their sister out the same wa?, the kids should learn to share the same with all of the family because they are all realated weather they like it or not.. good luck browns

November 28 2011 at 12:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Judy Pinkley

What was the name of the song for the baby that was being sung during the baby Solomans birth that was absolutely the most beautiful thing her having the baby on TV and that song was absoolutely fitting what was the song please

November 28 2011 at 12:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Morgan

It's a show about a fundamentalist Mormon man and his family. He has one legal wife and several other "wives" who he married in a church ceremony, but are not recognized by the state as his wives.

November 27 2011 at 10:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anna Bogart

the kids seem to have more sense and more self esteem than their parents.

November 27 2011 at 9:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Major Angst Girl

I feel sorry for these kids. It can't be a lot of fun growing up knowing your father is really not much more than a rutting pig and knowing that your mom is a vacuous pushover with so little self-esteem that she just takes whatever crap "her man" decides to fling her way.

November 26 2011 at 4:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply