July 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kris Humphries Freaks Out Over Naked Yoga on 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Nov 28th 2011 3:30AM
Naked yoga on 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York'Are you ready to watch a marriage fall apart? E! certainly hopes so, as we get to see the first and last days of wedded bliss (?) between Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries unfold on the new season of 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!).

Right away, it was obvious the couple were not on the same page about a lot of things.

When Kourtney convinced Kim to take a naked yoga class, the girls' reaction was to laugh uncontrollably during the session as the instructor strode around the room naked. But when Kris came home to see the session unfolding, he completely flipped his lid.

He called it "disgusting," called the instructor "a stripper" and said he "almost threw up." It was more than Kim could take, calling him out for being rude to the man.

"How rude is it that there's a naked guy in my house when I walk home," Kris said. "I felt uncomfortable when I walked in."

Clearly, when Kris feels uncomfortable, he wants everyone else to feel the same way. No matter whose side you're on in this particular argument, it was a testament that already these two have no idea how to communicate their differences, and the bombs just kept coming.

Kris didn't like Mason waking him up, didn't like Kim being such a neat-freak, didn't like doing press, and ultimately decided he didn't like living in New York. So just like that, he decided to head back to Minnesota to train. So they're off to a great start.

joesocrates

What stupid TV executive ever had the brain freeze to put these bratty spoiled decadent scumbags on TV.
They have no decency, nom morals, no common sense, and no sense of what is called normal good behavior.
I rarely would watch something like this and am glad I watched this clip. It substantiates my opinion that the whole
family is the same-get these people out of spotlight. They are being paid a lot of money to have a destructive
influence in the lives of too many young people.

December 22 2011 at 12:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bah.humbug

This is what passes off as a television show these days? A supposed wife having a naked man home when the husband isn't home... and the husband's demonized??? If it were me, I'd have taken out a gun and threaten him and those groupies to get the **** out of my house, then proceed to make my wife beg and give me one good reason to let her stay. I must have lost a couple thousand braincells just watching that trainwreck.

December 10 2011 at 10:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blahh

Kim is freaking annoying, calling Kris immature because he was upset that there was a NAKED man in his house. She would be pissed if he went to see strippers. You can do yoga without having to get naked, what's the difference between naked yoga and regular?

I feel bad for Kris because he really did not know what he was getting into. I guess he didn't realized in the Kardashian family, the men don't have a say. A marriage should be 50/50 not 90/10.

& Kourtney is going so overkill with the health stuff. Healthy is good but sometimes going to far with it can hurt more then help.

December 09 2011 at 3:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dean

Kim and her friends were giggling at his nude body yet they claim he's the immature one. This big butt chic is stupid!

December 08 2011 at 11:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patricia Giebel

NOw i have seen everything! will this family do anything for the almighty buck? When is enough enough! Where is the parents in this family! Are they as crazy as thier kids? Good for you Kris for seeking an anullment otherwise she would get half of your money to! If i never see another Kardashian it will be to soon!

December 04 2011 at 7:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patricia Giebel

Now I have seen everythign! That family will do anything for the almighty buck! When is enough enough? where is her mother for God sake! If i never see another Kardashian it will be to soon! Good for you Kris for seeking an anullment that way you won't have to pay her half your money!

December 04 2011 at 7:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
michele

I agree Tasteless and what was the point. I thaught it was about health not some naked guy and he is beyond going over boundries. Also the bacholer party she didn't appreciate strippers. Marriage and self values need to be readdressed there are not in this one!!!!!

December 03 2011 at 11:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Rothman

I'm with Kris. Tasteless to have a naked guy wandereing around in your house when he is not your husband. Do any of these children know how to build a successful relationship?????

December 03 2011 at 6:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Rothman

December 03 2011 at 6:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
poppy123046

TRASH IS TRASH WHY IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE LOW CLASS WOMEN . THEY CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT IF YOU GIVE THEM ENOUGHT TIME WE GET TO SEE JUST HOW STUPID AND LOW CLASS THEY REALLY ARE. THE MORONS WHO PATRONIZE THEM BY BUYING ANYTHING THEY SELL ARE JUST AS DUMB AS THEY ARE

December 03 2011 at 4:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply