April 17, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Sneak Peek at the Next Episode of 'The Walking Dead' (VIDEO)

by Catherine Lawson, posted Nov 28th 2011 8:00AM
For those 'Walking Dead' (Sundays, 9PM ET on AMC) fans who can't bear to wait until February for their next dose of new action, here's a tantalising glimpse of what we can expect when the drama resumes in February.

For most of this season so far the survivors of the zombie apocalypse have been able to rest up and hide out at Hershel's farm. We've already discovered that all is not as it seems in the kindly veterinarian's home, and in this sneak peek at the second half of Season 2 we see both Hershel and Shane act.

For those who haven't yet watched last night's episode, here's a !!SPOILER ALERT!! You might want to come back and watch this later.

After what happened with Sophia, Hershel finally tells Rick and the group to get off his property and leave. But will they leave, or will Shane stage an insurrection and take over the farm? If they do leave, will they leave together, or will the larger group fragment into smaller ones?

Whatever, it seems like this could the end for Shane and Rick's friendship. Shane thinks his partner's as dangerous and delusional as Hershel: "You had us out in those woods, looking for a little girl that every single one of us knew was dead!"

Check out Mike Ryan's recap of last night's episode here.

Do you think 'The Walking dead' has lost its way? Read Mo Ryan's thoughts on Season 2 so far here.

'The Walking Dead' Season 2 resumes Sunday, February 12 at 9PM ET on AMC.

Follow Catherine: @TVClaw.

Elvis_Lives

I know that everyone has talked about character development regarding the first half of season two, but to be honest, there really hasn't been any. We don't know anything more about the main characters in this show now than we did at the end of season one (not counting the newly introdcued characters such as Hershel, Maggie, etc.). Rick is an idealist to the point of being a douche bag; Andrea still can't come to grips with her sister's death; Glenn can run fast; Shane is still seething over not having Lori; Lori's gotten knocked up by Shane and doesn't know what she's going to do with the baby (seriously, who cares? The pregancy will slow the stagnant story line down even further); I guess people find Redneck Darryl sympathetic, since he's given up his KKK days in the wake of the zombie apocalypse; and T-Dawg, Dale and Carol are all probably going to be killed off as their characters add nothing to the story whatsoever.

Did I miss anything?

Seriously, once the whole zombie apocalypse thing wears off (and it already has), there's very little left in terms of the story. All that's happening is that the characters are moving from one safehaven to another. They've done it three times now. The writers of this show have clearly shown a lack of any sort of creativity in story telling. I think that's the real reason why they haven't revealed yet what Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick at the end of season 1. It's not because it's anything earth shattering, it's because the writers aren't creative enough to come up with anything compelling.

Seriously, this show is liek Jerry Springer, and is no longer compelling or interesting in any way.

February 09 2012 at 5:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mjr_Dzaster

I liked the sneak peak at the "Walking Dead" new season. But right after that there was a corporate propaganda commercial touting MILK as part of an important part of a child's diet. The TRUTH is...dairy of any kind...especially from cows...is NOT healthy for human consumption...let alone pushing that junk down the throats of our precious children. I never liked AOL, Time Warner. I know that advertising pays for what I am looking at here on the World Wide Web and on television...but can't you guys at least find some advertisers that have something decent, healthy and REAL to sell us? The American Dairy Council LIES and LIES and LIES! Joe Public and Jane Public need to pay attention and research the actual facts about what is truthfully healthy for you and your family...because corporations do not care about your health, they only care about the money that they can drain from your income. And sadly, most Americans have no retirement saving to speak of. Take care of your bodies by eating RIGHT...not eating WRONG.

I cannot stand watching such corporate drivel being spewed from some overpaid nincompoop who says that her or his word is fact just because they claim that they are a doctor (screw the AMA and the ADA) does not make it so. Most "doctors" are really nothing more than drug pushers for the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex. "Doctors" and "Hospital Staff" kill more people each year than guns and auto accidents put together.

'Nuff said!

December 15 2011 at 8:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jay Lo

Well it was just a matter of time before we would see Shane’s true colors. I think Shane believes he done the right thing. I hate having to wait and see how the series goes. I know Hershel won't let what happen go. The episodes been well even moving slow. I believe that we will be seeing the series get better. I watch all the shows on my iPad using the Sling adapter. This is connected to my employee service from DISH Network. I know view more TV that ever thanks to my Sling and iPad. I don’t have to be home to be able to view all my shows. I can stream live content or right off the DVR. I have been happy with the freedom this has given me and the flexibility I needed. You can also use this to pass all that boring time waiting to catch a flight. Since purchasing the Sling adapter I now enjoy more TV. All new customers who sign up will be able to get this free. This is a special limited time offer.

December 13 2011 at 4:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
trouble

I Have watched every show and I am looking forward for the new shows in February the show is great and i look forward for it every week FROM A 72 year old woman Thank YOu

December 10 2011 at 10:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cf_dallas

If i was Rick i would tell hershel to go suck a big one and take the the farm i mean what is he going to do about it?and 2nd'ly i would set-up a string-line around the outside of the farm with explosives or an electric fence with very high voltage and then go to that town and empty it out of all the goods so i wouldn't have to go back there and then build a 50 foot watch tower and an underground bunker with rations and water.after all that then i would get all the women pregnant to repopulate nd then setup a group to go out and search from other women survivors so we wouldn't inbreed not that we would have to because with 4 women and 5 men that would be unlikely.then lastly i would get glen to go find network equipment and hook up the net so we could try to find people on the network to game with lol.

November 28 2011 at 9:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply