October 21, 2014

Sara Gilbert Tells 'The Talk' She's Dating Linda Perry

by Catherine Lawson, posted Dec 1st 2011 7:25AM
'The Talk' co-host Sara Gilbert confirmed on-air tabloid speculation that she's in a relationship with former 4 Non Blondes frontwoman Linda Perry. Rumors had been swirling since the pair were photographed by paparazzi Sunday morning as they left a grocery store.

The subject came up on 'The Talk' Wednesday as Gilbert's co-hosts were discussing whether celebrities have a right to a private life. Aisha Tyler mentioned the paparazzi shots, telling Gilbert that "I know they were really upsetting to you."

Saying she'd struggled with the decision to go ahead and make her life more public by co-hosting 'The Talk,' Gilbert said "The other day I was just out and paparazzi were there. It was Sunday morning and I wasn't really prepared. There's all these articles out that I'm in a new relationship."

To applause from the audience, Gilbert added: "It's weird. ... I go online and it's on like CNN, and I'm flattered and I can't believe that anyone cares."

She joked, "I do want to share stuff with you guys but kind of would rather do it on my terms, I guess, in full hair and makeup."

'The Talk' airs Weekdays on CBS, check local listings for times.

Follow Catherine: @TVClaw.

Sunny

amazing there are peoople who really care...about any FOLLYWOOD relationships...check back in a year, if not sooner, and they will all be different...maybe even the sex of their partner....they change partners just as most change their udnerwear...and for the same reason.

December 02 2011 at 1:28 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
brenbosco

Good for you Sara! You both are two talented ladies. Why we care so much about other people's personal life is truly baffling! Live your lives and mind your own business!

December 01 2011 at 8:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Mary

ENUFF is ENUFF

December 01 2011 at 8:02 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
gailneuman

sad

December 01 2011 at 6:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pkacp

woof

December 01 2011 at 5:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to pkacp's comment
Judy

I suppose that you are a very good looking person yourself, right? Woof, yourself.

December 01 2011 at 10:47 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
pkkbh

More garbage?????

December 01 2011 at 5:33 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
The Asburys

they're only 10 years apart and I don't think the article had anything to do with the fact that she likes women

December 01 2011 at 4:35 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
harolddundee

So shes a lesbo who gives a rats ass?

December 01 2011 at 3:11 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to harolddundee's comment
yourmuse

Have you always been a bigot or is this something that came to you with age?

December 01 2011 at 5:57 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
bigfile4

I wish people would keep their sexual preferences to themselves.

December 01 2011 at 2:34 PM Report abuse +7 rate up rate down Reply
3 replies to bigfile4's comment
sindfetish

And on the 8th day...God made lesbians !

December 01 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse -6 rate up rate down Reply