April 19, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kristin Chenoweth on Her Weird Blind Date Experience on 'Late Late Show' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Dec 2nd 2011 4:30AM
Kristin Chenoweth, 'The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson'It sounded like the problem with Kristin Chenoweth's blind date had a lot more to do with the guy's behavior than the fact that he wasn't as cute as Geoff on 'The Late Late Show' (Weeknights, 12:37AM ET on CBS). He had a "great" idea for a fun prank to play on the mutual friends they were going with, but it's the kind of prank you really only should suggest to someone you've been with for a while. Certainly not a first date kind of stunt.

His idea was to pass cute notes back and forth, culminating in him asking Chenoweth to take off her panties and give them to him. Then, when she does they adorably have "I Love" and then his name on them. Funny stuff, right? Well, Chenoweth wasn't down with that.

Okay, so he got shot down. What do you do next? Well, this guy decided that he didn't want to give up on the dream, so he showed up with his own pair of panties for her to use should she change her mind. Which means he either just happens to have panties lying around that say "I Love" and then his name on them, or he went out and got these for this joke she's already rejected.

Now picture the guy watching this interview, as well as the mutual friends. We think there's going to be at least one conversation after this episode airs.

harolddundee

Sounds like a couple of sick ass people.

December 02 2011 at 10:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
badboyxyz

who ARE these people and WHY does ANYONE CARE ?

December 02 2011 at 5:17 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
vinkbear

She's so cute and perky, I want to make her into a key chain fob and take her with me.

I bet the guy didn't get near her actual panties after doing a stunt like that.

December 02 2011 at 3:50 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
aleighcat

Oh my goodness...please forgive the multiple postings, my computer has a gremlin in it today. My apologies!

December 02 2011 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
aleighcat

*WHAT* has she done to herself?! I think she is just absolutely adorable, but I don't like this new look for her, at all. I think it actually makes her look so much older (and trashy!)!! She is so funny, I'd love to have her as a friend. Please, Kristen, go back to your "old" style, it looks so much better on you and fits your personality!

December 02 2011 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply