July 29, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Heidi Fleiss Shows Bob Forrest Her Brothel on 'Celebrity Rehab Revisited' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Dec 5th 2011 5:30AM
Heidi Fleiss, 'Celebrity Rehab Revisited'Heidi Fleiss didn't come out of 'Celebrity Rehab' clean and sober and ready to start a new chapter in her life. So Bob Forrest was pretty skeptical when he went to the brothel she's currently running to check up on her on 'Celebrity Rehab Revisited' (Sun., 9PM ET on VH1).

"What do you think 'Celebrity Rehab' did for you?" he asked her. "Nothing?"

"When people ask me about it, I always say it was the best thing that ever happened to me," Fleiss said. Mainly, as she explained it, because she could finally see what a mess she was. So it almost sounded like the fact that she could see how bad she looked on television had more of an impact than any of the treatment she received.

Still, Forrest was hopeful. "She seems to have made peace with some things, "he said. "Does that mean she's going to be sober tonight? No. Does that mean she's going in the right direction? Yes."

gwenshack

Sad.

December 12 2011 at 3:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amar

Heidi Fleiss is a loser. She thought she had the world in her palm running high class brothel with the holywood clients. I know she served her time but I don't believe a word she says. I bet she wishes she never got caught. Evil woman she is. Is going in the right direction. Heck NO.

December 05 2011 at 11:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ed Baggett

I thought she was dead.....

December 05 2011 at 6:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
amsola12

Frito I dont believe anyone could possibly be jealous of Heidi Fleiss. If there is such a woman then this woman needs more therapy than Heidi herself.

But, I donot think women dislike her. Quite the opposite because she is harmful only to herself. I think drugs have interfered in her decision making.

December 05 2011 at 3:47 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Leonard Thomas

Heidi Fleiss is ANYthing but a loser.

She perceives the truth, which reveals her sensitivity.

...And she speaks the truth, which makes her a national treasure in a land of liars.

Thank-you Heidi!

I am praying for you.

December 05 2011 at 3:15 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
dytimmys

Alot of mental trauma here....Don't as a society just throw her away though, thats what has happened to her all her life. This woman needs love and companionship...with a lot of understanding. She is only going back to what she "knows" because she is afraid she will not be accepted in any other form, than in the sex industry.....
She is looking for help in the wrong places, Dr Drew ...really a guy who now has a Springer-like show,is trying to exploit stars in emotional free falls....She needs a place like Betty Ford.....or someone who will shadow her and control her life for at least a year .....I hope you find your inner-peace Heidi, its in there...somewhere!!!

December 05 2011 at 2:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LOIS PATRICK

SHE'S LOST!

December 05 2011 at 2:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artie

Another loser!!

December 05 2011 at 2:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gmydogbud

Heidi is an adult and not a child, if this is the life she has chosen for herself, then so be it!

December 05 2011 at 2:19 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Wendie

I think it's interesting that the writer says Heidi is "going in the right direction..." she's a drug addict running a whorehouse...excuse me...brothel...

December 05 2011 at 2:05 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply