October 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Valerie Bertinelli Refuses to Spank Craig Ferguson (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Dec 7th 2011 4:30AM
Valerie Bertinelli, 'The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson'Valerie Bertinelli may be a good girl, but that's hard to maintain when you go on 'The Late Late Show' (Weeknights, 12:37AM ET on CBS). Craig Ferguson is very, very bad and he likes to bring out the bad in all of his guests.

So when Bertinelli suggested he should come on her show, 'Hot in Cleveland,' he immediately turned around and presented himself to her for a spanking. Why? Who knows. Or maybe because he knows it will get responses like this: "I'll have you know that's not the first a** I've had in my face."

While Bertinelli tried valiantly to change the subject, it simply wasn't going to happen. "Here we are again," Ferguson said. "You discussing your sexual history on the show in a candid and completely forthright manner with the viewers."

Even Geoff got in on the action, proving once again why he's the best sidekick in late night, and the perfect companion for Mr. Ferguson.

Gitte

I guess the Peabody award and the Emmy nomination isn't note worthy then?
He is one of the best hosts in late night - if not THE best.

December 07 2011 at 9:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Littleone

He is a Jerk, glad he is on after I retire for the night.

December 07 2011 at 8:18 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
ejjljjr

Ferguson is an A$$! He's never done anything that is note worthy! A real jerk!

December 07 2011 at 8:04 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
belldn3

Well, she's had several asses in her face, she admitted it.

December 07 2011 at 6:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kitt7255

To think people like Ferguson has a job as a host!! some joke huh???

December 07 2011 at 5:58 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Joey

And to think Americans buy into this crap as entertainment - PRICELESS

December 07 2011 at 5:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
catherine

I agree she's always deported herself properly, maybe Craig still thinks he's a viking form how to train your dragon and hasn't caught up with the 21st century yet

December 07 2011 at 5:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anne

Valerie is a wonderful actress and a married LADY. This was inappropriate. She didn't ask for that.

December 07 2011 at 5:02 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
INFRWKSNJ

Hell, if I was her I would have spanked him on public TV, make a fool out him.

December 07 2011 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cold

This nut is a great reality check on my reaction time. Generally I can hit the channel change button literaly within a millisecond of his appearance onscreen!

December 07 2011 at 3:14 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply