September 16, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

JWoww Denies She's Had Plastic Surgery on Her Face (VIDEO)

by Alex Moaba, posted Dec 8th 2011 3:05PM
After a way-too-short two month hiatus, 'Jersey Shore' returns for a new season on January 5 that will feature the gang of guidos back on their home turf. Jenni "JWoww" Farley stopped by 'The Wendy Williams Show' (weekdays, syndicated on Fox) but instead of previewing any upcoming Seaside shenanigans, the ladies compared notes on their breast implants, and JWoww pushed back against rumors that she's had plastic surgery on her face.

Wendy started out the interview by marveling at JWoww's prodigious figure, and JWoww returned the favor right back. "I want those!" JWoww told her, pointing at Wendy's boobs. "I got mine done too," Wendy replied.

The conversation then turned to JWoww's face. Although Wendy was convinced the reality star had some work done on her lips, JWoww refuted speculation that she's had plastic surgery on her chin, cheeks and nose. "I feel like I should go on a morning show or your show, and just have a plastic surgeon look try and see if I got anything done, 'cuz I want to prove everyone wrong. I just lost 15 pounds, and it was all in my face and neck," she explained.

JWoww also confirmed that she and Snooki are moving forward with a 'Jersey Shore' spin-off show, but didn't give any details about when it will premiere.

eariley2

J Wow denies having plastic surgery, are you kidding me!! Look at her. She turned herself into a freak. She looks like the Joker on Batman.

December 11 2011 at 7:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mrphilly

one ugly transexual...yuuuup!

December 09 2011 at 11:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gghinmass

I don't care what she did or didn't do, JWoow is one sexy lady.

December 09 2011 at 11:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ANGELOCOOL

JWOW RATHER WATCH HER THAN SNOOKIE AND OTHER SHOWOFFS , SHES PRETTY NICE LOOKING

December 09 2011 at 10:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ANGELOCOOL

NOT THESE PEOPLE AGAIN ,,, AND REALLY IS THAT STROKE LOOKING GUY THAT SHOWS HIS STOMACH EVERYWHERE , NOT AGAIN

December 09 2011 at 10:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff

JWOWW is JHOTT! And thanks to Mike, for getting me to workout again, especially doing my sit-ups. You never know when a "Situation" with a woman is going to arise. Salute!

December 09 2011 at 8:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Guy

she's a lying ho...........!!!!!

December 09 2011 at 7:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lthrnck68

This person is NOT a star. The same is true for just about anyone on any reality show. At best they could be called celebrities. The few exceptions being people who had previous careers in entertainment and/or sports. Let's consider Hefty and Rubbermaid as sponsors for these otherwise waste-of-time TV shows. After all, would the makers of trash bags and garbage cans be the most appropriate sponsors for trashy TV shows?

December 09 2011 at 7:20 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ajt1025

It didn't help her looks one bit.

December 09 2011 at 6:37 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Eric

great......... a spin off? was hoping they had finally ended the fifteen minutes...........

now we'll have to see pics everywhere of them for another year or two..... f me!

December 09 2011 at 6:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply