October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kris Humphries to Kim Kardashian: 'No One Will Probably Care About You' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Dec 12th 2011 5:30AM
Kris Humphries, 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York'Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian continued to prove just how on different pages a married couple can be on 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!). Kris didn't take it very well when Kim said, "I'm never moving to Minnesota. Ever."

This was because she had made a deal with him that when he was done playing, he could choose their home for half the year and she would choose the other half. It would appear Kim had second thoughts about that.

"How am I going to have my career and live in Minnesota?" she asked. She then said she wanted to raise her kids in LA, because "That's where I'm from. That's all I know."

Kris' counter to that was that there was no guarantee she'd still have a career after she has kids and they start growing up. "No one will probably care about you. Let's be honest," he said.

It's a little anticlimactic as a viewer, but there's a guilty pleasure element to watching the early parts of a marriage that's already over. Kris Humphries reportedly felt ambushed in a 'GMA' interview by all the questions regarding watching this drama play out on television. He, instead, tried to talk about "moving forward" from this chapter of his life and putting his full attention toward basketball.

Patricia Singleton-M

I guess I'm the only one that sees that Kim is a very selfish human being...everything is about her and in no way can you have a successful relationship let alone marriage. She went back on her word to Kris about him choosing where they will live half of the year, I really don't care for her or any of them really, at least Khloe shows respect for her husband and her marriage. SMH @ Kim!!!

December 15 2011 at 9:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eleanor.miraglia

who really cares there are so many important things in life to worry about i could care less

December 15 2011 at 5:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dory

Event hough this is probably the truth and There is no way I would let someone to talk to me like that especially my husband. His tone is so mean and hateful.

December 14 2011 at 7:58 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Amy Bontempo

Thank you Kris Humphries. It's about time someone told her the truth.

December 14 2011 at 6:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
belardb

"no one will care about you"...come on, no one cares now, do they, really?

December 14 2011 at 3:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
justbelieve50

what an ef'n diva douchy bi-otch Kim K is! at least Kris H had the b@lls to lay it to her face, YEAH! sorry peeps, that's as clean as i can describe her...

December 14 2011 at 12:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
missdmora

I love KRIS! He speaks the truth! And unlike the other men in the Kardashian Family, he
doesn't take the women's crap!!! He's no door mat!! lolol

December 13 2011 at 8:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patiti Forero

sheeeesh ok Sorry Selena... RIP... but u guys really know what I meant = )

December 13 2011 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
oopsadaisy

He's correct. If she wasn't in our face every time we turn around, we wouldn't miss her. If she wasn't such a priss, she might be able to have a marriage that isn't "ALL ABOUT KIM". Kourtney could take some advice from that regarding her relationship with Scott - it isn't all about you and what you want. These men are treated like door mats & sperm donors!

December 13 2011 at 11:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Philly267

NO ONE CARES NOW BELIEVE ME.. SHES A SMUT AND ITS ASHAMED YOU MARRIED HER..

December 13 2011 at 1:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply