November 27, 2014

Top 11 in '11: TV's Best Scene-Stealing Men

by AOL TV Staff, posted Dec 12th 2011 12:00PM
Nolan Ross on 'Revenge' & Schmidt on 'New Girl'What do Nolan from 'Revenge' and Schmidt, the self-proclaimed ladies man on 'New Girl,' have in common?

Yeah, they can both get a little smarmy, and Nolan could probably fill a Douchebag Jar faster than most with his conniving ways. But they're also two of our 11 in '11 best scene-stealing men on TV.

This list is filled with epic examples of how to be a co-star. Yes, these 11 men may not be top-billed on their respective shows, but it's safe to say those shows wouldn't be the same without them.

Who made the cut? Click into our gallery to see, and share your own nominees in the comments.

For more on the best of 2011, visit AOL's Best of 2011.

Randi Grogan

McWhomper you think too much. Your run down on all the cbs programs doesn't make you a television reviewer. Homophobic? And did the studio tell you about him or did you read it like everyone else?

December 26 2011 at 9:20 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
mcwhomper

kim is a scene stealer but modern family and a few other comedy shows kind of suck two broke girls is top notch subergatory is ok toohow i met your mother has gone down hill ever since they told me the big sex throb is gay mike and molly has too since they focus more on molly than the whole cast but i really love two broke girls they better not cut that one i rather see them cut two and a half men

December 26 2011 at 8:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brad Simmons

Says them! I think the Luke character is the weakest of all of them. In fact, everyone is great but him! His deliveries seem forced and awkward. I think it's possibly due to his bad acting. He should have been re-cast from the start.

December 26 2011 at 8:34 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Brad Simmons's comment
Brad Simmons

Whoops! I was thinking of Manny... Luke is great!

December 26 2011 at 8:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
poozybear

Totally agree. He's the weakest actor (the ONLY weak actor) on the show. If they wrote him out tomorrow, I wouldn't miss him at all. The kid can't act.

December 26 2011 at 8:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
brookz1127

Luke's OK....it's his idiot dad Phil (Ty Burrell) who's so NOT FUNNY. Claire (Julie Bowen) would never really be involved with such a moron.

December 26 2011 at 8:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to brookz1127's comment
viviglam

Disagree. I'd love to have a husband like him.

December 26 2011 at 8:36 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ae12wrangell

It's an Emmy winning TV show, and nobody on the cast really give's a damn if you are happy, or not.

December 26 2011 at 9:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

I love Luke wish I had a son like him he is a scene stealer

December 26 2011 at 7:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cocoandbean

Luke? are ya kidding me ... he is Nothing .... MANNY IS THE BEST .... what a funny kid ... he is adorable

December 26 2011 at 6:52 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Pat

agree with Manuelito totally unable to open gallery, bummer

December 26 2011 at 6:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MANUELITO

so I can not even give my opinion

December 26 2011 at 6:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MANUELITO

at least you were able to see something, I was not able to open the gallery!!!

December 26 2011 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Scott Langteau

Seriously? Who came up with this load of crap? Frankly, I find the Luke character to be the most annoying. I think he's the worst character of the cast. He's so unrealistically stupid. Not a fan of Luke at all. I'm not saying the actor's not good - he's great. But they write and continue to define a character that is annoying and unbelievable.

December 26 2011 at 6:19 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Scott Langteau's comment
viviglam

It's a sitcom - not real life. It is merely anecdotal.

December 26 2011 at 8:37 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply