October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Real Housewives': Giving Chippendales Dancers Lap Dances (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Dec 13th 2011 1:30AM
'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'With the gang split up on 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (Mon., 9PM ET on Bravo), the hottest action was clearly happening with Pandora's bachelor party in Las Vegas. The women were tasked with demonstrating "one nasty lap dance."

But while Lisa Vanderpump said, "I still don't want to see my daughter kind of gyrating over the lap of a Chipmunk," she didn't seem to mind her daughter seeing her gyrating even more sensually on him.

Vanderpump Translation: Chipmunk = Chippendales Dancer

"Now Lisa, She can work it," Taylor Armstrong said of Vanderpump's performance. "She was moving that thing in his face."

Vanderpump seemed both a little shocked at the evening's events, and excited by them as well. "Was it embarrassing? Yes," she admitted. "Do I want to do it again? Yes."

ironcross1800

I want my dollar back!

December 13 2011 at 8:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MICHAEL

Trash with money

December 13 2011 at 7:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MICHAEL

BIG LIP PIGS

December 13 2011 at 7:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MICHAEL

PIGS

December 13 2011 at 7:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
physixchick

Didn't her husband just hang himself??? One would think she would lay low awhile and not go out partying and parading around like a skank-bag. Damn, doesn't anyone have any pride anymore? Go tend to your child who lost her father, and looks like she's growing up to be a little diva, spoiled brat. And after that, go fix your hideous lips- they're completely distracting!

December 13 2011 at 7:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lletraw

Vanderpump? Really?!

December 13 2011 at 7:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
surferlaments

why do you people even watch something like this?

December 13 2011 at 7:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
michaelc2b

Did I miss something? I didn't see anything that would even remotely make you blush. What a waste of space.

December 13 2011 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rpattonhrc

This is not "very raunchy." I've seen worse on TV commercials. Give me a break. Not "news" either.

December 13 2011 at 7:27 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply