July 29, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Two and a Half Men': Meet Walden's Long Lost 'Brother' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Dec 13th 2011 2:30AM
'Two and a Half Men' - 'One False Move, Zimbabwe!'As the revamped 'Two and a Half Men' (Mon., 9PM ET on CBS) continues to roll forward, there was no forward movement on the Bridget front. Last seen jumping over the balcony with Charlie's ex Rose, whatever schemes she's up to will have to wait until another day.

For now, Walden's courtship of Zoe continues, as does the continued unveiling of his past. It's clear that Chuck Lorre and company are still having fun with the evolution of the new 'Two and a Half Men' as they did revamping the series in the first place.

With the introduction of his scientist mother came the revelation that Walden's imaginary childhood friend the gorilla was much more than that. His mother coordinated his birth to match the gorilla's, and then raised them together for four years.

His loss was a devastating blow to Walden, unbeknownst to his mother. It appears to have led to a lot of his insecurities and eagerness to please. To make up for it, she set up a meet, where Walden and Magilla the gorilla rushed into each other's arms like the long-lost siblings they truly are.

zigga2

hello giving this a shot

January 22 2012 at 3:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

That clip was so stupid, that shows ratings will drop so fast it will be cancelled before long. Ashton Kutcher has always been an Idiot actor in my book. I know Charlie Sheen did a lot of really stupid things, but hey, who hasn`t? If they want the show to continue to be a succcess they will have to kiss and make up with Charlie. I cannot even watch it anymore, it is not funny it is just stupid...just my opinion.

December 13 2011 at 8:23 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
rhonda kelly

THAT'S THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD.I MISS CHARLIE

December 13 2011 at 8:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wezmar

Terrible show now since Charlie is gone. This show in particular was the worst and I wondered why I was even watching it!

December 13 2011 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Deborah

Stupid haven't watched it since "Winning" lost

December 13 2011 at 6:53 PM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
bigcatdaddy

I would say the gorilla is smarter.

December 13 2011 at 6:44 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
davidjleahy

Can't believe that this new fiasco is still on the TV.....Ashton whats-his-name is without a doubt the worst,
no talent , bearded clown on TV. Thank God for the reruns. Any name out of the phone book would be
1000% better than this ashton clown. Hopefully Demi can get him another job

December 13 2011 at 6:13 PM Report abuse +8 rate up rate down Reply
br2jr6

They should put this show out of its misery it sucks

December 13 2011 at 5:55 PM Report abuse +10 rate up rate down Reply
wll2400

Is this show still on , who is stupid enough to want their products to be placed in the same show with this one. It is some weird people who watch this trash show . there IQ and a brick have about the same amount of smarts. I really don't see why this show is still on .

December 13 2011 at 5:44 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to wll2400's comment
LarrBerr

I don't watch the show, but if you are going to comment on IQ, you should know the difference between there and their. I won't even mention the punctuation and capitalization.

December 13 2011 at 10:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
andyiTotem

jump the shark - hug the monkey -- either way -FAIL!!!

December 13 2011 at 5:42 PM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply