Yesterday was the last day of Women's History Month, bringing to an end AOL TV's month-long celebration of Women on TV. We've had tribute lists and graphics, but we wanted to go out with a bang: a mashup! What better way to salute some of the most iconic and powerful woman in television history than with a video of them in action? Below you'll find one awesome video -- if we do say so ...
It's Valentine's Day, so we thought it best to celebrate the occasion by getting everyone in the mood for love! And what better way to do that than to watch a montage of some of the greatest kisses in television history? These kisses broke the "will they, or won't they?" tension between some of our favorite on-screen couples, challenged the censorship of the time, and quite simply, are just ...
It's undeniable: 'Glee' is a sensation, a phenomenon, a pop cultural juggernaut thanks to its inventive song-and-dance numbers. So, we decided to put together a little tribute to all the TV musical/dance numbers that came before it and will certainly come after this Gleek invasion. The idea of a incorporating musical numbers into a weekly TV show has been around since the 1950's when Lucy ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- FOX's 'Gotham' might star a 10-year-old Bruce Wayne
- TV ratings: 'Shark Tank' propels ABC to a win; 'Grimm' and 'Dracula' both up for NBC
- 2014 Grammy noms: Miley Cyrus snubbed, Katy Perry and Sara Bareilles face off
- 'Nikita' recap: Birkhoff's secret past (and name) is revealed ... though is it too late?
- Grammys 2014: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis lead the nominations list
- More From Zap2it
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald
- Ratings: Shark Tank Draws All-Time High Audience, Bones, Grimm and Dracula Rise
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions
- Pilot News: Bunheads' Sutton Foster to Fudge the Numbers in TV Land Comedy Younger
- Exclusive First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean's Very Best Catch-Faces
- More From TVLine