Yesterday was the last day of Women's History Month, bringing to an end AOL TV's month-long celebration of Women on TV. We've had tribute lists and graphics, but we wanted to go out with a bang: a mashup! What better way to salute some of the most iconic and powerful woman in television history than with a video of them in action? Below you'll find one awesome video -- if we do say so...
It's Valentine's Day, so we thought it best to celebrate the occasion by getting everyone in the mood for love! And what better way to do that than to watch a montage of some of the greatest kisses in television history? These kisses broke the "will they, or won't they?" tension between some of our favorite on-screen couples, challenged the censorship of the time, and quite simply, are just...
It's undeniable: 'Glee' is a sensation, a phenomenon, a pop cultural juggernaut thanks to its inventive song-and-dance numbers. So, we decided to put together a little tribute to all the TV musical/dance numbers that came before it and will certainly come after this Gleek invasion. The idea of a incorporating musical numbers into a weekly TV show has been around since the 1950's when Lucy...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sharknado 2' Interview: Why the Sequel Will 'Surpass Expectations'
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kim and Kanye's Marriage Trouble Rumors
- 'The Strain' Recap: Nightmare Symptoms and Bad Parenting
- 'True Blood' Recap: Has Sookie Sentenced Bill to the True Death?
- 'Rising Star' Recap: Who's in the Round of 13?
- More From BuddyTV
- Bates Motel Cast, EP Talk Norma's 'Innocence' and Romero's Backstory, Defend 'Desperate' Finale Kiss
- Orphan Black Cast Talks New Clone, 'Scary' Kiss, 'Badass' Donnie and More
- Supernatural Duo Sample Musical-ish Ep, Weigh In on '20 Seasons' Rumor
- The Leftovers Recap: Can We Talk?
- Lost Video Celebrates 10 Years: Did Your Favorite Moment Make the Cut?
- More From TVLine