Don't ever take 'Survivor' for granted. The Oct. 22 episode of 'Survivor: Samoa' marks one of the few times in the show's nine-year history that production was halted for a medical emergency. (One of the most famous incidents: In season 2, Michael Skupin was evacuated by chopper after falling into a campfire.) In a CBS TV ad for the episode, dreadlocked Pennsylvania attorney Russell Swan...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- More From TVLine