If you thought the first two seasons of 'Damages' were intense, things get amped up in the season 3 opener. We won't spoil the shocking surprises, but there's plenty of new cast firepower as well, including Martin Short playing a tough-as-nails lawyer to a Madoff-like family called the Tobins, who are struggling with the fallout of their patriarch's fraudulent activities. Naturally that means ...
He's on three acclaimed television shows -- 'Damages,' 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' and 'Bored To Death' -- yet Ted Danson confessed to AOL that he's not as busy as you'd think. "To be honest, I work about six months out of the year," the actor told AOL while in town Tuesday night to promote the new 'Damages' season 2 DVD release and the season 3 premiere. "I have family weddings and have been ...
As Tom Shayes on 'Damages,' Tate Donovan has had it a bit rough. He's been fired and rehired twice by Patty Hewes (Glenn Close), and Ellen (Rose Byrne) had the FBI arrest him while he was on the way to seeing his son be born. You'd think he might get a break in the third season, but no. "It gets worse," he confessed to AOL TV, in New York City Tuesday night to promote the brand new 'Damages' ...
'Fringe' may give us a weekly dose of strange characters, bizarre phenomena and wild special effects, but what draws us back are the charismatic, quirky, heroes. And as Olivia, Peter and Walter continue investigating The Pattern and delve deeper into inter-dimensional strangeness, they grow closer -- so close, in fact, that some wonder if Peter and Olivia may soon set off sparks of their own. ...
Those of us who watched 'Glee' prior to its September debut on Fox knew that it was something special. The combination of teenage antics, musical gusto and spirited characters make it a deliciously fun dramedy. So it was no surprise when it became the breakout hit of the season for the network. Yet despite its excellent ratings and loyal viewership, the sassy singing show is going on hiatus for ...
Many sci-fi fans were ecstatic at the arrival of 'V' last week -- it became the biggest scripted debut pilot of the fall season -- even as some hardcore fans from back in the day were cringing at what the reboot will bring. And yet despite the premiere's success, a persistent rumor has swirled that producers are retooling the show. Scott Rosenbaum has replaced Scott Peters as showrunner and ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who Was the Baddest Character in Season 4?
- 'American Idol': Ranking the Winners' Coronation Songs
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Promotes Cristin Milioti to Series Regular
- More From BuddyTV
- TV ratings: 'Nikita' finale rises slightly while 'Shark Tank' dominates a night of news and reruns
- 'Doctor Who' Season 7 finale: Watch Matt Smith, Jenna-Louise Coleman introduce 'Name of the Doctor' and the prequel episode
- 'The Greatest Event in Television History': Adam Scott and Amy Poehler to recreate 'Hart to Hart'
- Kelly Rowland planned as 'The X Factor' judge for Season 3
- 'Nashville' season finale photos: Brad Paisley and a funeral in 'I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive'
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Doctor Is Out, Ben Affleck on SNL, Simpsons Finale and More
- Exclusive First Look: The Goodwin Games Cast Takes Part in a Violent Beatdown!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Nikita's Maggie Q
- Exclusive First Look: AMC's New Showville Puts Spotlight on Townie Talent
- Mike & Molly Creator Steps Down as Showrunner
- More From TVLine