Richard A. Clarke, the former special adviser on cybersecurity to President Bush, appeared on last night's 'Rachel Maddow Show' (weekdays, 9PM ET on MSNBC), sounding the alarm that the United States government currently does not have the capability or authority to defend the public and private sector from cyber attacks by hostile nations. Clarke warned that such attacks could be devastating, wrea...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Videos] Watch the Best Commercials from Super Bowl XLIX
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- More From BuddyTV
- Super Bowl XLIX: Reviewing the Best & Worst Commercials (From the 1st Half)
- Super Bowl XLIX: Idina Menzel Sings the National Anthem — How'd She Do?
- Pilot News: ABC Orders Uncle Buck Adaptation, Gay Gym Teacher Comedy
- Quotes of the Week From Agent Carter, Arrow, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and More!
- J.K. Simmons Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches!
- More From TVLine