Richard A. Clarke, the former special adviser on cybersecurity to President Bush, appeared on last night's 'Rachel Maddow Show' (weekdays, 9PM ET on MSNBC), sounding the alarm that the United States government currently does not have the capability or authority to defend the public and private sector from cyber attacks by hostile nations. Clarke warned that such attacks could be devastating, wrea...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Awkward Season Premiere Recap: Naked and Betrayed
- Jane the Virgin Casts Pop Star Kesha as Jane's New [Spoiler] in Season 2
- All My Children Vet Vincent Irizarry Joins Days of Our Lives — Get Details
- Scream Boss on Wes Craven's Death: 'We Were Sucker-Punched'
- Under the Dome End Date Set, Series Finale to Air Sept. 10
- More From TVLine