Richard A. Clarke, the former special adviser on cybersecurity to President Bush, appeared on last night's 'Rachel Maddow Show' (weekdays, 9PM ET on MSNBC), sounding the alarm that the United States government currently does not have the capability or authority to defend the public and private sector from cyber attacks by hostile nations. Clarke warned that such attacks could be devastating, wrea...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Exclusive Interview: Joel Courtney on What Makes CW's 'The Messengers' Different
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: The Race Turns Beastly in Africa
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 6.19 and 6.20 Photos: Damon, Elena and the Cure
- 'The Messengers' Premiere Recap: Angels Among Us
- 'Arrow': Our 10 Favorite Roy Harper Moments
- More From BuddyTV
- Post Mortem: Orphan Black Boss on Helena's Pal, Mean Delphine & More
- Outlander Recap: A Trial, Some Truth-Telling and Another (?!) Time-Traveler
- Scandal Poll: Is Jake Really Dead?
- Ratings: Last Man and Cristela Finales Tick Down, Messengers Opens Low
- Performer of the Week: Ming-Na Wen
- More From TVLine