When campaign ads flash on TV or party leaders appear in televised debates, many young Canadians tune out. Often forgotten during election time and unable to address politicians directly, they feel invisible. What young voters need is a spectacle so they can speak and be heard. MTV Canada's 'Impact: Elect This' offers just that: a forum that gives politically aware young adults a stage on...
From the moment affable television personality George Stroumboulopoulos slides into his big red chair and shoots the camera a smile, Canadians sit up and listen. That's why the United Nations' World Food Programme (WFP) announced Stroumboulopoulos as the official 'Canadian ambassador against hunger' during the March 15 taping of 'George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight.' The WFP provides emergency ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge Goes Pink, The Goldbergs Find 'Somebody to Love' and More TV Tunes
- Ratings: Bruce Jenner Interview Draws Nearly 17 Million Viewers to ABC
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Tony Hale
- Bruce Jenner's E! Docuseries About Transition Gets Summer Premiere Date
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer, 'I Am a Woman' in 20/20 Interview Special
- More From TVLine