Now in its tenth year, 'Degrassi: The Next Generation' is known for tackling the toughest of subjects. Ironically, the fictional characters on 'Degrassi' are far more relatable than most reality series, which is why the show has grown and maintained such a loyal following. Teens love how the gloss is stripped -- we see kids with braces, acne, angst and all. Canadian music channel MuchMusic...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Does Cary Take the Plea Deal?
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Rick Prepares to Make a Trade
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: The Apollo-gy Aftermath
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- More From BuddyTV