Thirteen is an unlucky number for Jason Mesnick: His appearance on season 13 of 'The Bachelor' changed him overnight from a prince to a frog. The show saw bachelor Jason tell both finalists -- Molly Malaney and Melissa Rycroft -- that he was in love with the other. Each women was rejected for the other in a span of six short weeks....
Have reality dating shows forgotten their mission? Couples have been entering and exiting the revolving doors of 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' asking, "what's love got to do with it?" Not much apparently, because 15 out of 18 couples have broken up after the show wrapped. According to US Magazine, the latest couple to call it quits is season 6 bachelor Byron Velvick and his fianc&eac...
Ho, ho, ho! Santa Claus and a slew of other seasonal characters are coming to town via ABC Family for 25 straight days of Christmas programming. The young, the sentimental and the young at heart can check out family classics like 'The Polar Express,' 'The Miracle on 34th Street' and 'Frosty's Winter Wonderland,' while more grown-up family members will enjoy recent hits like 'Harry Potter and the ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- Netflix Orders 'Full House' Spinoff
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle Learns the Truth About His Disappearance
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- 'The Following' Recap: Joe Continues to Taunt Ryan on Death Row
- More From BuddyTV
- Fuller House Officially Snags 13-Episode Order at Netflix — Get Details on the Cast and (Widow?!) Storyline
- Inside Amy Schumer Already Renewed for Season 4 at Comedy Central
- Castle Recap: Thanks for the Memories
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: Muting and the Beasts
- More From TVLine