Thirteen is an unlucky number for Jason Mesnick: His appearance on season 13 of 'The Bachelor' changed him overnight from a prince to a frog. The show saw bachelor Jason tell both finalists -- Molly Malaney and Melissa Rycroft -- that he was in love with the other. Each women was rejected for the other in a span of six short weeks....
Have reality dating shows forgotten their mission? Couples have been entering and exiting the revolving doors of 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' asking, "what's love got to do with it?" Not much apparently, because 15 out of 18 couples have broken up after the show wrapped. According to US Magazine, the latest couple to call it quits is season 6 bachelor Byron Velvick and his...
Ho, ho, ho! Santa Claus and a slew of other seasonal characters are coming to town via ABC Family for 25 straight days of Christmas programming. The young, the sentimental and the young at heart can check out family classics like 'The Polar Express,' 'The Miracle on 34th Street' and 'Frosty's Winter Wonderland,' while more grown-up family members will enjoy recent hits like 'Harry Potter and the...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet The Master of 'The Strain': Robin Atkin Downes on How He Came Up with the Distinct Voice
- 'Madam Secretary' Review: A New Political Drama with Plenty of Potential
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.2 Photos: NFL Star Tony Gonzalez Guest Stars
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won Part 2 of the Final HoH Competition?
- More From BuddyTV
- True Detective: Colin Farrell Reportedly Confirms Season 2 Role
- Quotes of the Week from Girl Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, Mindy and More
- Can S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Brilliance Trump HYDRA's Magnificence? Lucy Lawless Previews the Season 2 Opener
- Outlander Post Mortem: Sam Heughan Bares All About the Wedding Night
- Outlander Recap: Virgin Territory
- More From TVLine