Thirteen is an unlucky number for Jason Mesnick: His appearance on season 13 of 'The Bachelor' changed him overnight from a prince to a frog. The show saw bachelor Jason tell both finalists -- Molly Malaney and Melissa Rycroft -- that he was in love with the other. Each women was rejected for the other in a span of six short weeks....
Have reality dating shows forgotten their mission? Couples have been entering and exiting the revolving doors of 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' asking, "what's love got to do with it?" Not much apparently, because 15 out of 18 couples have broken up after the show wrapped. According to US Magazine, the latest couple to call it quits is season 6 bachelor Byron Velvick and his fianc&eac...
Ho, ho, ho! Santa Claus and a slew of other seasonal characters are coming to town via ABC Family for 25 straight days of Christmas programming. The young, the sentimental and the young at heart can check out family classics like 'The Polar Express,' 'The Miracle on 34th Street' and 'Frosty's Winter Wonderland,' while more grown-up family members will enjoy recent hits like 'Harry Potter and the ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Can 'Dancing with the Stars' Repair Paula Deen's Reputation?
- 'RHONYC' Star Sonja Morgan Not Surprised by Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison Scandal
- Will 'Bachelorette' Couple Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Get Their Own Spinoff Series?
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: From Ten To Five
- 'Extant' Recap: Molly Might Have a Way to Beat the Humanichs
- More From BuddyTV
- Bones Enlists 24's Kim Raver to Find an MIA Booth — FIRST LOOK
- Marvel's Agent Carter Season 2 First Look: Who's the (New) Boss?
- Hand of God: 5 Things to Know About Amazon's Dark Look at Faith
- Ratings: Carmichael Rises, Extant Dips
- Bloodline Season 2: Birdman Actress Joins Cast as New Series Regular
- More From TVLine