Thirteen is an unlucky number for Jason Mesnick: His appearance on season 13 of 'The Bachelor' changed him overnight from a prince to a frog. The show saw bachelor Jason tell both finalists -- Molly Malaney and Melissa Rycroft -- that he was in love with the other. Each women was rejected for the other in a span of six short weeks....
Have reality dating shows forgotten their mission? Couples have been entering and exiting the revolving doors of 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' asking, "what's love got to do with it?" Not much apparently, because 15 out of 18 couples have broken up after the show wrapped. According to US Magazine, the latest couple to call it quits is season 6 bachelor Byron Velvick and his fianc&eac...
Ho, ho, ho! Santa Claus and a slew of other seasonal characters are coming to town via ABC Family for 25 straight days of Christmas programming. The young, the sentimental and the young at heart can check out family classics like 'The Polar Express,' 'The Miracle on 34th Street' and 'Frosty's Winter Wonderland,' while more grown-up family members will enjoy recent hits like 'Harry Potter and the ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 3 Biggest Differences Between 'True Detective' Season 1 and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Where Does Everyone Stand in Week 2?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 1
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 2 Power of Veto?
- 'Big Brother 17': Why The Twin Twist Has Been Terribly Disappointing
- More From BuddyTV
- Performer of the Week: Missy Peregrym
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- More From TVLine