The season finale has come and gone. Ashley is happy with JP, Chris Harrison is still utterly cool and Groban is probably sitting in a dinghy with a lone cameraman on the outskirts of Fiji wondering how it all went wrong. It's been a tough season of 'The Bachelorette,' but we prevailed thanks to the following top five things that got us through this season: 1. Drinking games Anyone who decided ...
It's fantasy date week people! A time where ABC drops our resident 'Bachelorette' and her remaining suitors in the middle of paradise, provides endless amounts of alcohol and crosses their fingers that the executives won't pull the plug when things get extra saucy during primetime television. And with the fantasy date comes the infamous forgo card granting Ashley and her beau the opportunity to ...
How boring was this week's episode of 'The Bachelorette'? Come on! It's the hometown dates for crying out loud! Where are the stuffed squirrels in the basement? Why didn't anyone want to bury a dead bird in the back yard? How could there NOT be a father toting some sort of firearm in his man cave? These families were warm, loving and even ... normal. Ashley's wardrobe was the most dysfunctional ...
After a week off to celebrate 4th of July festivities here in America, I thought that this return episode of 'The Bachelorette' would be a little more entertaining, especially since Ashley is choosing which suitors will escort her on their home turf. Unfortunately, there was a lot of behind the scenes preparation that resulted in some pretty lackluster coverage if you ask me. And that is ...
Last night's episode of 'The Bachelorette' was one of the more entertaining we've viewed in a while. There was dragon boat racing, Hong Kong sight seeing and a moment in which I thought the vein in Our Host Chris Harrison's forehead was going to pop when he had to deal with the Ashley and Bentley drama. Fortunately, the night also held some unexpected twists. So it is without further ...
This just in: Ashley is trying to make the 'Flashdance' off-the-shoulder tops from the '80s the fashion signature of her season. Oh, and she can't stop thinking about Bentley. Other than that, there's really not much to report from this week's episode of 'The Bachelorette.' Or this whole season of 'The Bachelorette'! The guys are boring, Ashley's boring, it's all just boring us to tears. ...
Can you believe that Ashley isn't over Bentley? And that she travels all the way to Thailand for exotic dates and can't do anything but talk about how she misses Bentley? And then she has a perfectly normal date with Ames (who else was surprised?) and compares him to Bentley? And about 20 minutes in when Ashley has mentioned Bentley approximately 15 times, did you begin counting the Bentley's ...
Welcome back, 'Bachelorette' fans! I hope you all were as thrilled with last night's episode as I was, because it's not every day you get to sit through two hours of contrived drama. AOL TV has graciously asked me, Lincee Ray, to provide my top five moments and I just can't seem to choose. I KNOW -- I'll flip for it! Heads: Preparing for a fake wedding and almost getting married Tails: ...
Hello readers! It's your favorite Bachelor blogger Lincee Ray of www.iHateGreenBeans.com. It's good to be back on AOL TV this season providing informative Top 5 moments each week as Ashley vies for the affection of one mama's boy, a gaggle of fraternity brothers, three Josh Groban look-a-likes, one confused thespian and a handful of blonds with pretty teeth. I have one word that describes ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The X Factor' Season 3: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals': Winners and Losers from 'Reigning Pain in New Orleans'
- The Best of Kevin Tran on 'Supernatural'
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' Recap: Kill Fiona Volume I
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 16 Shocking Moments from 'You Are My Sunshine'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'X Factor': Alex & Sierra on 'Say Something' and Destiny's Child
- ESPN cancels Will Ferrell's 'SportsCenter' appearance, Ron Burgundy reacts
- 'Mob City' premiere: Frank Darabont's noir is nice to look at, but that's about it
- 'Kirstie' premiere: This pedigree should have better comedy
- 'The Tomorrow People' recap: Kidnapping, Dr. Death and John's lies in 'Thanatos'
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tonight: Carrie in Sound of Music, Sherlock's Job Insecurity, Reign Siege and More
- Nashville Recap: Friends in Low Places
- American Horror Story: Coven Recap: Head Case
- The X Factor Top 6 Performance Recap: I Stand Here Waiting for You to Bang the Gong [Updated]
- Scandal's Jeff Perry Talks Blindsided Cyrus, Fitz/ Olivia Roadblocks and the 'Exquisite Hell' Ahead
- More From TVLine