Watching Melissa McCarthy try to keep her composure announcing the 2011 Emmy Awards nominations after learning that she herself had also received a nod (for CBS' 'Mike & Molly') was a delightful way to spend the morning, wasn't it? But after the contenders were named and co-announcer Joshua Jackson (Fox's 'Fringe') walked away empty-handed, we were finally able to take in what had just happ...
Last night's 'Weeds' saw our protagonists flash forward three years in the future, with pot-dealing housewife Nancy Botwin moving from prison to a halfway house in New York City. And on Sunday's 'True Blood' premiere, the residents of Bon Temps skipped ahead an entire year -- a major jump for the series, considering the first three seasons took place during the same month. All that time-jumping...
We used to watch 'The Real World' and 'Road Rules' religiously, and then MTV combined those powerfully awesome forces to create 'The Challenge.' Well now we're old(er) and we're still inexplicably excited for their latest fight-to-the-death challenge, the series' 11th incarnation, 'The Challenge: Rivals' (premieres Wed., June 22, 10PM ET on MTV). Of course, looking through their slidesho...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Summer Projects: What Are Your Favorite TV Stars Up To?
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 16 Dance and Two Go Home
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 6?
- 'The 100' Season 3 Interview: Eliza Taylor Teases Clarke's 'Going to Be Losing Her Mind'
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 16?
- More From BuddyTV
- Supergirl: Jenna Dewan-Tatum to Recur as Lucy Lane, Jimmy Olsen's Ex
- Game of Thrones: Bran's Mystical Guide Recast With Max von Sydow
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Cheeky Season 3 Poster Insists Size Does Matter
- The Last Man on Earth Season 2 Poster Offers First Glimpse of Phil and Carol's Road Trip to Nowhere
- TVLine Items: American Crime Plot Scoop, Transparent Return Date & More
- More From TVLine