So this week I spent my days in "The Big Easy," celebrating Mardi Gras like it's supposed to be celebrated! I'm not sure if it was the loud music in New Orleans that damaged my ears (or maybe it wasn't) but the boys vs. girls week had a clear winner. One thing is for sure -- this is a woman's world from here on out. The girls blew the house down ... with the boys in it. I'm going to go over the ...
OMG! This has definitely been the most exciting week yet! I think that the stars are truly shining through, making America's decision much easier in finding this year's American Idol! Let's start with Tuesday night's show. It was obvious, 16-year-old Baylie Brown would find a spot in the Top 24. She's young, spunky and had the talent to back her up. Unfortunately, forgetting her lyrics during the ...
I have been asked many times about what really goes on during the audition process. Do you really sleep outside? Do Randy, Simon and Paula see everyone? Do you go straight to Hollywood? Experiencing this process firsthand, I am going to give you a little insight on what really goes on. For my audition in Las Vegas, 9,000 people showed up. I got in line at 2 in the morning and waited until noon. ...
Maybe it was me, but only having to watch one hour of the auditions each night kept it short and simple. It was easy to watch the show with less sarcasm and really see some potential talent. Tuesday night, we started off in Birmingham, Ala. Finally, we saw some contestants who I think are definitely finalist material. That being said, it brings me right to Chris Sligh! Not only was he the first ...
Well, I am finding it very hard to begin this blog. I am torn between starting with Julie -- I mean Isadora -- who basically had an orgasm on national television, or Ian Bernardo, who not only told Simon to F-off (which usually I respect but found it odd for him to say), who as well thinks he is quite the superstar. Okay. Let's just start with the premise of last night's show. We started off in ...
Before I begin, I would like to inform you on something: I had an audition of my very own this week to decide who was going to be my fish of the month. (Usually, my fish only last for about a month.) Luckily, I have welcomed Vinny the Beta Fish into my home, and we are off to a great start. We start our second week off in good ol' Memphis. Thank God I once had a spelling bee with the word ...
What's up guys?! It's Mikalah Gordon here from season four of American Idol. I have been given the opportunity, thanks to AOL, to give you a weekly blog of my thoughts and opinions of this years A.I. Now, enough chit chat, lets get on with the gossip. As I sat in front of the TV eating the best enchilada in the world, I heard a familiar song that took me right back to my audition two years ago. ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Season Finale: 6 Cliffhangers to be Answered in Season 2
- 'Motive' Photos: Meet the Cast
- 'The Goodwin Games' Review: A Great New Comedy Worth Playing
- 'Motive' Review: A New, Suspenseful Twist on a Procedural
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: Wedding Bells, Lockouts and Another Tell-All
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Voice's' Carson Daly: 'There is just snarky television'
- FBN's Charlie Gasparino and the business of good food
- 'Motive's Kristin Lehman on NKOTB Joey McIntyre's untimely TV demise: 'Please don't go girl!'
- 'The Goodwin Games' Scott Foley: From 'Scandal' high drama to FOX comedy
- NBC picks up thriller 'Siberia' to fill out its summer schedule
- More From Zap2it
- It's Official: 666 Park Avenue Returns in June
- CBS Pulls Mike & Molly Tornado-Themed Finale From Monday Line-Up
- Report: Michelle Stafford Exits Young & Restless
- TVLine Items: Has Jason Sudeikis Also Left SNL? Plus: X Factor Judges Update and More!
- Amy Schumer Kisses (Amber Tamblyn) and Tells All About Her Kinky Game of Thrones Fantasy
- More From TVLine