Let's have a moment of silence for ... the big cheesy coronation single. The biggest surprise this very last week of Idol? Instead of being handed a brand new (always awful) song to sing, Lee DeWyze and Crystal Bowersox were given the opportunity to sing a cover in competition, with the eventual winner releasing that song as the winner's single. I complain about the dreck-filled cliche-ridden...
Should we just give Lee DeWyze the crown now and be done with it? Seriously, who would have imagined, at the beginning of the 'American Idol' live shows, that Lee would be in a position where he could take it all? In every interview the judges gave before the season started, 'American Idol' season 9 was heralded as a girls' year. And for a while, it seemed as if the most talented female,...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 17 Moments of Drinking, Spying and Kissing from 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Andi on the Audience Admirer, Closure and the Lie Detector Results
- 'RHONYC': Aviva Drescher Addresses Her Leg Toss
- 'SYTYCD' Predictions: Which Top 16 Dancers Are Safe?
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Welcome to Judgment Week
- More From BuddyTV
- Resurrection Casts Michelle Fairley as [Spoiler]'s 'Returned' Mother
- Scandal Books Portia de Rossi for a 'Top-Secret Arc'
- Sneak Peek: Can Last Comic's Nikki Roast Gilbert Gottfried to a Crisp?
- ABC's black-ish Makes Bold (Fashion) Statement in Key Art — First Look
- Ratings: Talent Dips But Dominates, Food Fighters Comes Out Half-Baked
- More From TVLine