Let's have a moment of silence for ... the big cheesy coronation single. The biggest surprise this very last week of Idol? Instead of being handed a brand new (always awful) song to sing, Lee DeWyze and Crystal Bowersox were given the opportunity to sing a cover in competition, with the eventual winner releasing that song as the winner's single. I complain about the dreck-filled cliche-ridden...
Should we just give Lee DeWyze the crown now and be done with it? Seriously, who would have imagined, at the beginning of the 'American Idol' live shows, that Lee would be in a position where he could take it all? In every interview the judges gave before the season started, 'American Idol' season 9 was heralded as a girls' year. And for a while, it seemed as if the most talented female,...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- 'The Strain' Answers: Secrets of the Strigoi Revealed
- 'MasterChef' Recap: Will Cutter and Leslie's Feud Threaten Their Chances?
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine