There's one general guideline for being a finalist on 'America's Got Talent': you've got to have some talent. Or so you'd think. There is definitely a lot of talent amongst the 48 acts lucky enough to make it to the live shows in Hollywood (Vegas-headlining, million-dollar worthy talent, however, remains to be seen). But there are a handful of finalists that are so dreadful, dull or simplistic,...
A comedy about weight camp? Oh boy, that could be a big problem (yes, painfully obvious pun intended.) Hollywood, that skinny-means-everything fantasyland, isn't historically sensitive when it comes to portraying heavy people. Remember the hypocrisy of 'The Nutty Professor' remake, where the audience was encouraged to laugh at Professor Klump's girth and then encouraged to hate characters tha...
"Hey this is Neil," Neil Flynn's answering machine said. "Leave me a message and I'll call you back in two days." Fortunately for a writer on deadline, this was a lie, and Flynn called back in less than five minutes. It's also a joke, a pretty simple and silly one on paper. But thanks to Flynn's delicious, deadpan delivery, it made me laugh out loud. Flynn tells a lot of jokes, makes a living...
Full confession. I'm a guy who watches 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette.' My wife makes me. Really. Really. Ah, who am I kidding? I have my own free will. I can be lifting weights or eating cheeseburgers or playing poker or doing some other stereotypical guy stuff. None of that particularly interests me, except the cheeseburgers. So while a lot of the time I am doing something else whenever...
If you've got one of the darkest, most intense shows on television and you need to lighten the mood, you better call Bob Odenkirk. Odenkirk, a former 'Saturday Night Live' writer, is perhaps best known for writing and starring in HBO's late cult hit sketch comedy series 'Mr. Show With Bob and David' (David being comedian David Cross). Currently, he plays sleazy lawyer Saul Goodman on 'Breakin...
No city might be as Coco crazy as Chicago. Not only was there an actual protest in the city to support Conan O'Brien during that whole 'Tonight Show' debacle, students at Northwestern University gathered to collectively perform O'Brien's trademark string dance in solidarity. And when a pair of shows for the Chicago stop of his "Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour" went on sale...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- 'The Bachelorette' Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home Week 8?
- Claudia Jordan on Being Fired on 'RHOA': 'It's Not Over Until the Fat Lady Sings'
- 'The Bachelorette' Spoilers: Kaitlyn's Confession and the Big Showdown
- 'RHOA' Star Cynthia Bailey: 'The Show Has Never Been About One Person'
- More From BuddyTV
- The Good Wife Season 7: Makenzie Vega No Longer a Series Regular
- Good Wife Retains Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Season 7 Regular — Is He (Finally) the One for Alicia?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Series Gets Premiere Date, Explosive New Poster
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: Watch (Fake) Teaser for Netflix Adaptation
- Nashville's Jonathan Jackson Previews Lucky's 'Whirlwind' GH Return
- More From TVLine