Duane Wade is the new hotness, and we all know it. Charles Barkley however thinks he is still the junk after so many years. If only he knew he was actually old and busted. I guess waitresses have a way of letting you know. Duane offers to have Barkley in his fave five (from T-Mobile) and Barkley just thinks he's being a young kid who thinks he's all that, when really it is the way other around....
Remember all the ads you saw at last year's Super Bowl? No? Well, me neither, until I found Google's massive archive of them that is. They have what looks like every ad from Super Bowl XL, The Bud Light Secret Fridge, Bud On The Roof, Bud Save Yourself (with the Bear), Hummer Monsters, Mission Impossible III, Nationwide Gondola, Jessica Simpson's Pizza Hut commercial, Taco Bell's Good to Go, Sprin...
GoDaddy is notorious, and infamous for their ads that some call "racy", some call "disgusting", but most call "funny" or "sexy." Either way they have had trouble getting their ads approved for inclusion in the Super Bowl. Finally, their last ad has been approved. I really didn't think the ad I saw was so bad (the two guys in the office), but the Super Bowl is a family show after all. There aren't ...
Toyota picked the super-bowl this year to start their advertising campaign for the new Tundra. Besides the ads, Toyota will be staging a bunch of "Prove it!" test drives across the nation in the next six months. Toyota is said to have spent twice the amount they ever have on a vehicle launch, so hopefully the ads are that good. Toyota is simply trying to showcase the new Tundra's capabilities in s...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Christina Aguilera's Team
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.13 Photos: Regina and Henry Seek Pinocchio's Help
- Meet the Cast of the CW's 'iZombie'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Unveiling the Inhumans
- More From BuddyTV
- The Voice Recap: Suspense & Disbelief
- Mindy Project Recap: A Nut, Busted
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spring Premiere Recap: Oh, the Inhumanity!
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: I Must Confess
- Reality Check: Agony and Ecstasy of American Idol's Top 24! Plus: Should Voice Singers Show Their Tax Returns?
- More From TVLine