Reality TV isn't just putting television writers out of work. It's also helping to raise unemployment at the Screen Actors Guild. KIm Kardashian (of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians') will be starring as a bad girl (with TV hostess Vanessa Minnillo) on an upcoming episode of 'CSI: NY.' Meanwhile, two stars of Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New Jersey,' Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita, will ...
Don Draper used to have the world on a string. Now, as the third season of 'Mad Men' is winding down, the world has more and more strings on him, and it seems that his carefully constructed façade may be crumbling. Asylum recently ran an article entitled 5 Reasons Why We No Longer Want to Be Don Draper. They make some good points, but we still think there are plenty of things to envy ...
So I was talking with some normal acquaintances of mine (by "normal," I just mean people who don't write or edit stories about entertainment for a living), and I started raving about 'Project Runway' -- how the designers manage to create amazing garments in just one or two days and how nice Tim Gunn is and how mean and funny Michael Kors is and how just plain mean Nina Garcia is -- and I started ...
In broadcast television these days, any good news is great news. This season, the networks, which have seen their total viewership and share of viewers decline steadily for decades, have managed to introduce a wide range of viable new series. According to a story in the Hollywood Reporter, four of the five networks can point to at least one new show that looks like a definite keeper. On CBS, ...
Since its first episode aired 20 years ago, 'Law & Order' has specialized in dramatizing crime stories that are, as they say, "ripped from the headlines." According to an article in The New York Post, an upcoming episode of the series may be fictionalizing a tragedy that is too fresh. On July 26 of this year, Diane Schuler, 36, was driving in the wrong direction on the Taconic State ...
This Friday on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show,' for the first time since Mike Tyson twice bit off a piece of Evander Holyfield's ear during a title boxing match in 1997, the two boxers will talk to each other face-to-face. ...
When NBC announced the cancellation yesterday of 'Southland,' the well-reviewed crime drama scheduled to have its season premiere on Friday, Oct. 23, the story -- according to the Hollywood Reporter -- was that the network had made the decision after seeing the new episodes and finding them "too dark and gritty." But that couldn't have been a total surprise: After all, in the show's premiere ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grimm': 17 Nasty Surprises from 'The Stories We Tell Our Young'
- The Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Spark in the Park'
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'NCIS' Season 11 Episode Photos
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 Photos: Mike Peterson Returns to Fight Against Centipede
- More From BuddyTV
- Paul Rudd hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, Will Ferrell and 'Anchorman' cast stop by
- Watch 'Downton Abbey's' Season 4 Christmas special trailer
- 'Haven' recap: Audrey and the Troubles go dark in 'When the Bough Breaks'
- 'Cupcake Wars': Justin Willman offers 'Comedy Cupcakes' cheer for the holidays
- FOX's 'Gotham' might star a 10-year-old Bruce Wayne
- More From Zap2it
- Reality Check: Breaking Down The Voice's Final 5! Plus: Alex & Sierra's X Factor Supremacy
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Walking Dead, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald
- Ratings: Shark Tank Draws All-Time High Audience, Bones, Grimm and Dracula Rise
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions
- More From TVLine